Chapter 51

The situation of the Scarlet Star Zone is very urgent. The second wave of encrypted information was sent to Yan Ting's light brain again, and at the same time, Maizi sent the old man to the starship.

    Yan Shanming didn’t even have time to speak with Yan Ting, and the starship set off, because after all, the old man was already too old. When the starship was about to jump in speed, he had to enter the dormant cabin. Although Yanshanming had doubts, he thought Yan Ting was not the kind of person who didn't make a difference, so he entered the dormant cabin according to the instructions.

    At the same time, Master Yu on the road to Canglan Xingyu also got the news. Not only Yan Ting ran away, but Yan Shanming also followed along, and a face that looked like a fairy bone was instantly stained. Heavier haze.

    According to the news received by the people around Yan Shanming, there was suddenly an unaccompanied partner beside Yan Ting, but he didn't know it until now, then the people he placed next to Yan Ting were either exposed or have betrayed him. So Master Yu is very unhappy.

    In addition, several Tak cultivation experiments in the blue star field were destroyed by people. Although the loss is not too heavy, he still has related cultivation plans among at least a dozen wild stars. The destruction of the two cultivated planets is caused by Yan Ting, plus the time period coincides with what new partner has just appeared.

    Master Yu gently stroked his beard, and his hands under the wide sleeves clenched slightly. The variables all started with this newly emerged person. Therefore, no matter what the source of this person is, he must remove it.

    Otherwise, let Yan Ting and this person mix together, maybe his plan for the past 100 years will be ruined. If the Tak family fails to achieve the final evolution, he will never have the opportunity to return to his time and space. Yun Laozu, what kind of scenery it used to be, even if it has countless disciples in the three major stars, it is not as good as the glory that he once held in charge of repairing the real world.

    Master Yu took a deep breath and let the starship change course to the scarlet star field.

    At this time, Lei Xiao lying quietly on Yan Ting's bed, looking at the ceiling stunned. Just now Yan Ting suddenly went out. After the starship entered the state of speed, it never returned.

    Lei Xiao turned his head to look at the twisted stars forming a streamline shape outside the small window. Some doubts. He had already separated from the master-slave relationship between Yan Ting. Why can he now feel Yan Ting's anxiety?

    It is estimated that because of the situation of the Tak tribe, Lei Xiao rolled over and sat up, and came out of Yan Ting's room.

    Everyone on the starship is in a hurry. Yan Ting has clearly issued an order. After the starship enters the scarlet star field, it will make short-term adjustments, and then it will directly go to the front line against the Tak, so these follow Yan Ting's guard was a little excited.

    When Lei Xiao walked through a corridor, he saw Wei Chenming's child leaning on the floor of the corridor, his hands clenched tightly on a handrail on the corridor wall, and there was a look of panic on his face.

    Lei Xiao was strange. He walked up and walked over. When he was an owl, he had contact with Wei Chenming and still liked this kid.

    Wei Chenming had seen Lei Xiao twice. When he saw Lei Xiao coming, he embarrassedly buried his face in his arm.

    Lei Xiao stood before him, "What's the matter?"

    Wei Chenming said vaguely. Lei Xiao didn't hear it at all, and asked again, "What's the matter?"