Chapter 54

The planet chosen by Lei Xiao belongs to the satellite of another asteroid, has an artificially built atmosphere, and there are not many ground structures. When he entered the planet, he already used Yan Ting's authority to transfer the people on this planet. Too.

    And this is a monitoring planet, except for some monitoring equipment and buildings, there are no other creatures, if it is not because it is closer to the scarlet star field, and the space here has certain instability, such a barren planet There will be no humans.

    The two sat there for a while, Lei Xiao stood up, stretched out his hand and pulled Yan Ting from the ground, and walked towards the starship with the burning flame below.

    Yan Ting stepped up to keep up, and when he saw Lei Xiao raising a hand of flame to cover the entire huge starship, he raised his eyebrows. Is this venting his anger?

    Lei Xiaotou focused on smelting the starship. The entire starship quickly shrank under the real fire of Leixiao. Those useless materials were burned into smoke under the real fire of Leixiao.

    It's just that this starship is not enough to extract the refining materials needed by Lei Xiao. Lei Xiao's eyes looked at the planet for a while, and then looked down at the land under his feet, and the spiritual power spread along his feet. At this time, it is too late to collect resources, so he has a bold idea.

    Yan Ting has been able to sense the spiritual power around him since he practiced the legal decision given to him by Lei Xiao. When he feels that the spiritual power of Lei Xiao has rushed down the ground toward the center of the earth, he has a kind of not good. Premonition.

    Just after Lei Xiao’s spiritual power turned around in the center of the earth, Lei Xiao turned his head to look at Yan Ting, "Are you getting enough authority?"

    Yan Ting raised an eyebrow, "How big do you want?"

    Lei Xiao lift a foot stepped on the foot of the land, "crush a planet or something." "......"

    really let him guess, Lei Xiao Yan Ting pat on the shoulder, "whatever you want."

    this sentence it When it was done, Lei Xiao converged, and the powerful real fire power spread all over the body instantly, and a hot flame rose into the sky. Then Lei Xiao’s figure disappeared, turning into a red flame Jin Wu rushing into the air, and then suddenly dive Rushed into the planet at the foot of Yan Ting.

    Then the whole planet began to collapse at a very fast speed under Yan Ting's eyes, and countless flames sprayed from the cracked ground.

    Lei Xiao's refining process is relatively fast. There is no shortage of spiritual power here. When his own real fire is lacking, he can continue to refine the sun's real fire at any time.

    The whole planet was surrounded by Lei Xiao’s flames, the hot high temperature rapidly changed the shape of the planet, and everything was burned by real fire.

    The commander-in-chief of the Scarlet Star Field Army came in a hurry and found that the planet they were looking for was gone. Commander Yang looked at the starship display that should be a planet, empty, except for a burning miniature version of the star Nothing exists.

    In the past few years, Commander-in-Chief Ren Crimson Star Group Army is in a state of anxiety for the first time.

    However, after many confirmations, Commander-in-Chief Yang had to admit that they did not find the wrong place. This place, which was originally used to observe the planet, was left with a miniature version of the star for some reason.