Chapter 17

Yan Ting’s small building doesn’t look very big on the outside. Lei Xiao flew a few times on the first floor and found that the small building is embedded in the mountain, and there is a huge space inside. There are a lot of mecha accessories and various All kinds of mechas flashed cold metallic luster under the lights.

    Yan Ting looked at Lei Xiao who had been flying in like a wonder, poured a glass of wine from the bar, and followed Lei Xiao with a glass of wine. He knew that Lei Xiao would definitely like it, which was like a vague mind Induction, when he knew that Lei Xiao could sense the structure of the mecha, he decided that Lei Xiao, like him, must have a certain enthusiasm for mecha.

    The only thing that Yan Ting is not sure is whether this fanaticism is due to design or operation. Just like him, when he was a child, his physical fitness was not good. Only a variety of fanatic graffiti can come up with all kinds of strange mecha designs. Wait until later After recovering his physique and entering the military camp, he was completely uninterested in the design. The challenge of various mech operation limits was his passion.

    For this matter, his grandfather Yan Shan's regretful intestines were all green. Originally, he let his grandson enter the military camp just to let him calm down the psychological shadow of his mother being eaten by the Tucker when he was a child. Unexpectedly, Yan Ting entered the military camp After all the major changes, finally, with various incredible military merits, he was awarded the major general, and was destined not to return to the family business to enter the design institute of the Mecha Lines according to the idea of ​​the old man.

    After Lei Xiao looked at the mechas on the first floor, and fell on Yan Ting's arm, Yan Ting passed his wine glass to Lei Xiao, Lei Xiao reached out to drink, spicy taste , With a little unknown and exciting taste.

    Just Lei Xiao just swallowed it and felt a little trance in front of him. He heard Yan Ting vaguely, "Lei Xiao, as I said before, go to the military camp to be a mech division or a medic, what do you think about?"

    Lei Xiao Xiao sucked her mouth, stretched her wings to respond, and bowed her head to continue drinking.

    Yan Ting decided that Lei Xiao had agreed, but he had to give Lei Xiao an identity first. Although he did not know the specific origin of Lei Xiao, Yan Ting could see that Lei Xiao certainly had no Starbond ID.

    When Yan Ting wanted to say goodbye to Lei Xiao, the bird on his arm suddenly fell down, Yan Ting quickly grabbed Lei Xiao's body, looked at a drunk bird with a cry, and shivered The wings closed their eyes.

    Yan Ting drank the rest of the wine in the cup at once, walked to the second floor with a hot bird, and put him gently on the pillow.

    Yan Ting looked at Lei Xiao for a while, and then leaned against the window, raised his wrist to read the news passed by Chen Qi, and then hacked into the Xingbang identity recognition system to easily give Lei Xiao an identity. As soon as he took off his clothes, he rolled over and lay down on the bed, and he took the drunk and fell asleep in his arms.

    Lei Xiao was hugged tightly and stretched his claws impatiently. Yan Ting let go a little and kissed Lei Xiao's ear on the top of his head, then closed his eyes.

    Lei Xiaofan had a dream, and in the dream his magic weapon was reintroduced. He suddenly emerged from his body on the eve of his thunder, and he hummed while poking at him. Laughter, so angry that he chased hard, but he didn't expect to catch up at last. His magic weapon actually hugged him and cut off his waist.

    Lei Xiao suddenly opened his eyes, and the whole body was warmed by the warm sunlight, but it seemed a little wrong!

    Raising his head and looking at the person holding him tightly, Lei Xiao just wanted to kill, and broke Yan Ting's arm fiercely, "I warn you to be in the ears, do you know if you are dying!"