Chapter 50

Facts have proved that some things can't be talked about, for example, Yan Ting is now trying to talk to the military doctor. After all, the highly respected Master Yu took a fancy to him, his light brain suddenly shook, and the more secret emergency communication system was opened. .

    And this communication system is unique to the Scarlet Star Domain Army, so Yan Ting calmed down slightly, raised his hand to let the military doctor go out first, and then quickly opened the shielding measures of the light brain, which opened the communicator.

    There was only one line of code displayed on the communicator. There was no pattern in the mess, but Yan Ting frowned deeply after reading it.

    "What's wrong?" Lei Xiao asked Yan Ting's expression was not good, so he asked.

    Yan Ting turned off the light brain, "I have to return to the Scarlet Star Zone as soon as possible, and the Tuck tribe has a change."

    I told the old man that there was a task, but it was an excuse. This is now okay, and he was directly in the middle of it.

    "What about Master Yu?" Lei Xiao directly pointed out the key point, and he could see that Yan Ting had never been more at ease with Master Yu, and the identity of the military doctor seemed to have been known by Yan Ting.

    "Master Yu’s disciples are all over the three major constellations, which is not very good to offend, and I still don’t know what he is trying to do with me. The easiest way now is to tell him directly that I went to the Scarlet Sphere. There are other attempts, naturally will follow." Yan Ting said.

    However, Lei Xiao disagreed, "What should Grandpa do? What if Master Yu really doesn't have a picture? What if he wants to threaten you with Grandpa?"

    Yan Ting touched his chin. Grandpa took it."

    Lei Xiao nodded, this is the most secure.

    Yan Ting quickly arranged the task and sent someone to pick up the old man. At the same time, he ordered that if the old man didn't come, he would move all the things in his operating room, and the old man would definitely follow.

    After Mai Zi went to pick up, Yan Ting also arranged for the starship to set sail in half an hour.

    After Yan Ting arranged these, he sent an encrypted communication code to the Scarlet Starland Army, and then turned to look at the things that Lei Xiao was playing with.

    Lei Xiao let the medics separate all the metal substances from the metal balls of the Tuck tribe, and the rest is a black sticky thing.

    The sticky things are contained in the ultra-thick strong alloy box of the military, and the military doctor has verified that, except for this strong alloy box, anything of other materials will be eroded by this group of things.

    And this box has also been corroded by a small hole. Lei Xiao is poking the black matter in the small hole in the center of the box with a metal tweezers.

    And he poked a bit, and the tip of the metal tweezers was corroded by this black rice grain.

    Yan Ting eyebrow, "This is something, Tucker family gastric it?"

    Juice? This is not gastric juice!

    Lei Xiao shook his head. This thing is the root of the Tucker's engulfment of metal. It has nothing to do with gastric juice. It is an aggressive substance. As for what he thinks, it needs further confirmation.

    A gold-red flame burst out from Lei Xiao’s fingertips, and the flame instantly encased that substance, and then quickly dragged the black thing out of the small pit, under the burning of Lei Xiao’s flame, The black matter became smaller, knowing that it became almost invisible to the naked eye before the flame disappeared.