Chapter 39

Lei Xiao closed his eyes quietly and waited for Yan Ting's breathing to gradually calm down, then opened his eyes and looked at the dark shadows on Yan Tingjun's handsome face until the sky became clear.

    When the first ray of sunlight passed through the window, Lei Xiao reached out his right hand and pinched a decision, and then the light golden fire spread.

    Yan Ting opened his eyes instantly and looked at the beautiful light scattered in front of him, squinting slightly. Today is not the day when energy gathers. What is Lei Xiao doing?

    When I was about to say something, Lei Xiao's finger was on his eyebrow.

    A moment of light golden light enveloped Yan Ting's overall body. A familiar and strange feeling made Yan Ting frown slightly, raised his eyes to see Lei Xiao's solemn face, and secretly suppressed the doubts in his heart. It's not too late to ask Lei Xiao what he has done.

    Lei Xiao tried not to look at Yan Ting's eyes, but stared closely at Yan Ting's brow.

    He has made up his mind. After repairing Yan Ting’s injury this time, he will leave first, use that money to buy the development rights of Stellar, then raise his real fire as soon as possible, and then rush back to Yan Yan as soon as possible. Ting's circle is fixed.

    After Yan Ting fully recovered, he would tell Yan Ting everything that had happened, and then no matter whether Yan Ting hated him or revenge him, as long as Yan Ting was willing, whatever was possible.

    If Yan Ting can forgive him, he may be able to find a place in Yan Ting's legion and follow him not too far away.

    If Yan Ting wants to practice, he can give him all his real fire, so that he can naturally improve his strength. It doesn't matter if the aura of this time and space is small, he can assist Yan Ting to collect.

    If Yan Ting might accept him, Lei Xiao hopes that this is not his extravagance. Maybe he can put aside that little awkwardness when the time comes, as Grandpa Yan said, to provide genes, and Yan Ting’s Together, the genes breed a small bean curd.

    It's just that Yan Ting's nightmare when he was the most helpless and youngest. Can it be easily forgotten?

    Lei Xiao tried his best to concentrate his thoughts, and sent the real fire into Yan Ting's body a little bit, and then gathered them in the magic circle, but to his horror, the magic circle in Yan Ting's small abdomen actually deteriorated.

    I don't know what Yan Ting did before that day. The formation of his small abdomen has already vaguely hinted at the collapse, and Lei Xiao's spirit suddenly tightened.

    Lei Xiao originally planned to stabilize Yan Ting's injury under his excess real fire first, but he did not expect this regiment to decline to such a degree. It was too late to explain to Yan Ting. Lei Xiao had to control himself that he had not read for a long time. The magic formula was read out.

    Then, Yan Ting felt that his lower abdomen was hot, and his whole body was like being in flames, and his body was hot, and then suddenly lost control of his body.

    "..." Yan Ting doesn't know exactly what happened just now, which is subtle.

    He can't move now? Not even words...

    Lei Xiao looked at the light gold sword lying in Yan Ting's position, reached out and took one over, the familiar touch and the familiar fluctuations, and the life magic weapon had been part of his body for a long time. Same, then, Lei Xiao held the sword to his left shoulder.

    Although Yan Ting couldn’t move, he still felt it. It was close to Lei Xiao’s shoulder. He could feel Lei Xiao’s warm body temperature, and he could feel that Lei Xiao’s emotions at this time seemed to be very vague. Sad, this makes Yan Ting all bad.

    Yan Ting thought that Lei Xiao found that he couldn't cure his injury and was sad. In fact, even if his illness could not be cured, it was just pain, just be patient. It's not a big deal, but now Xiao Xiao got him He couldn't even comfort people.

    Lei Xiao held Yan Ting, who turned into an aurora blade, for a while, and then took the aurora blade to his front and said, "Your injury is too serious, I have to force you back to the original form, so that I can last for a while, very Sorry, you may not be able to do anything during this time."

    Yan Ting wanted to nod, but he was stiff and unable to respond.

    Lei Xiao's fingers gently stroked the sword body, and stroked back and forth many times in the place where the magic circle was imprinted.

    This is bitter for Yan Ting. Although he is now in the kind of ancestral state that the old man said before, he knows where his feet are and where his head is, and he knows where Lei Xiao touched at this time. .

    Although it is not easy to be emotional in this state, but I can’t hold back my long-term thinking about Lei Xiao’s stupidity and desire, I really want to hug Lei Xiao, rub people into his body, fit + what It can’t be better.

    Although Lei Xiao could easily detect his consciousness of his life and magic weapon, he did not, so he did not know what Yan Ting was thinking at this time, but when he saw himself stroking the sword body, he could feel a little tremor, so that Lei Xiao's mouth moved, but in the end he couldn't touch the smile.

    Things have been exposed to this extent, and Lei Xiao has nothing to hide. Lei Xiao walked to the window with his sword and sat on the floor where Yan Ting was sitting that day.

    Starting from the first time I saw the meteor gliding through the sky, when I ran to the extreme north to dig out the meteorite, and then he cast the meteorite into an aurora blade, which spent real fire constantly refining the aurora blade, And in the end he imprinted a complicated array on the sword of the Aurora Blade.

    All these passages were sent to Yan Ting's consciousness as thoughts at this time. The connection between the deity and the magic weapon is very easy. Therefore, Yan Ting easily received the message passed by Lei Xiao, and in this kind of After the scene, Lei Xiao's heart was guilty and hurt.

    Yan Ting, who received these, smiled. He had guessed this possibility, but he hadn't had time to talk with Lei Xiao exactly. He thought about marrying someone first, and everything else was just a bar.

    Even if the person who had cast him in his childhood was Lei Xiao, he did hate it in his childhood. After all, that kind of pain is not human tolerable, but if the person who cast him is Lei Xiao, he doesn’t care. , It should be run in advance.

    Lei Xiao didn't want to know Yan Ting's reaction for the time being. After reproducing those scenes to Yan Ting, he sat on the window sill for a while and walked to the bed, picking up Yan Ting's light brain that had fallen on the bed.

    Lei Xiao buckled Yan Ting's light brain on his wrist, and then took out his own light brain hanging on his neck to bind the two light brains to each other.

    Lei Xiao opened his light brain and quickly figured out the process of the so-called registration. Then he talked about the robe on his body and put it on the bed. In a blink of an eye, the body changed into a silvery gray with light golden dark lines. The uniform is the style of the clothes that Yan Ting wore when he saw him in the star.