Chapter 28

The starship stopped at the airport. Lei Xiao looked at someone who was still in deep sleep. He stretched his hand and flicked twice the head of Yan Ting. He stood up and left the room. When he went out, he saw the military doctor standing on the other side of the corridor. When planning to walk in this direction, when he saw Lei Xiao, the military doctor nodded slightly.

    Lei Xiao walked very frankly, walked to the military doctor, and said, "Trouble medic tells Yan Ting, I'll go back first." The

    military doctor is slightly strange, "Sir doesn't wait for the chief to wake up?"

    Lei Xiao shook his head, "Call me Lei Xiao is just fine. I don’t have to wait. There is something else." The

    military doctor can imagine the situation where the sir is awake and can't find anybody. Yan Yan, who has always been heavy-weight, will have few emotional exposures, which are related to the people in front of him.

    Lei Xiao stood at the exit of the starship and looked at the vast world outside. It was obviously unrealistic for him to drive Yan Ting's suspension vehicle docked in the starship, because although he followed Yan Ting a few times in the suspension vehicle, each time All are Yan Ting's super show-off hand control. He doesn't know how to operate at all.

    Therefore, Lei Xiao jumped forward without thinking, and jumped from the tall starship under the shocked eyes of the military doctor who accidentally saw him.

    The medic walked a few steps and looked outside. The bird he had seen turned around in the air and swept far away. The medic was silent for a while, worried about whether the guard of the future chief's partner was getting worse. Suddenly felt cold on his neck.

    The military doctor quickly turned around and looked at their slightly darkened face, Major General Yan. The military doctor saluted immediately, "Sir."

    Yan Ting rubbed his eyebrows, his eyes were a little suffocating, and waved his hand. "You gave me more How much volume?" the

    military doctor responded calmly. "Twenty times the volume of ordinary people."

    Enough a few alien beasts slept for ten days and eight days...

    Yan Ting pressed his temple, no wonder his head was so dizzy, he turned to look The military doctor, "What you just saw..."

    "Reporter, I haven't seen anything." The military doctor once again showed the same calmness as the last time.

    Yan Ting nodded, patted the medic's shoulder, and looked at the one with only a black spot in the distance, turned and walked to the suspension vehicle, started the vehicle, and quickly caught up.

    The military doctor looked at the suspension car flying out slantingly, really want to say, sir, your sequelae has not completely disappeared, is it not possible to use automatic driving anyway? Such a handsome manual driving, how good it is if you hit the car.

    Yan Ting's suspended car was slightly leaning beside Lei Xiao. Yan Ting opened the window, and the probe looked at his fluttering bird.

    Lei Xiao's wings landed in the car, the light golden shimmer flashed, and the person was already sitting firmly on the seat. "You are awake."

    Yan Ting pointed to the two red marks on his head. , "You got it?"

    Lei Xiao looked up at the sky. "It's getting dark and a little hungry."

    Yan Ting smiled and reached out to grab Lei Xiao's hand and hold it tightly. Not bad, look at it in the past?"

    Lei Xiao shook his head, "Someday, let's go back, there is something else."