Chapter 56

The speed of Xingkong-1 is very fast. Lei Xiao and Yan Ting have already approached the vicinity of the Tak tribe, and an alarm sounded in the control room. Even before the large number of Tak tribes, Xingkong 1 even counts It is also the most powerful defense ship of Starbond's defense.

    Yan Ting lifted his foot and kicked Master Yu aside. It was strong enough to make Master Yu's muscles and bones crack. Without a hum, he was paralyzed and there was no breath.

    Yan Ting looked at the scene on the screen that was getting closer and closer to the Tak vortex, his eyebrows were wrinkled tightly, and the self-destruction program of Xingkong No. 1 was pressed. The Xingkong No.1 was also loaded with attack weapons. The power of self-destruction should have some effect on Tucker.

    There was a very short time before self-destruction. Lei Xiao looked at Yan Ting in the alarm and walked over to reach Yan Ting's shoulder. Yan Ting grabbed his waist with his backhand and slid up to Lei Xiao's. At the neck, hold Lei Xiao's neck, kiss Lei Xiao's lips hard, and smile lowly, "Don't hide it, let's say, what should I do?"

    Lei Xiao looked at Yan Ting's warning lamp. Under the flashing eyes, he turned to look at the other end of the wormhole, there was his world, if he had better luck, maybe he could fall into that world, as long as he was still alive, there must be The opportunity to return to Yan Ting.

    What he needs to do now is to send Yan Ting out just before the starship self-destructs. With Yan Ting's physique, the wormhole explosion is strong, and it should not seriously hurt Yan Ting.

    Lei Xiao tells himself that he can’t give up on this, it’s just a temporary parting, he has enough aura in the world, he can still break the void and come back to this time and space again, not just for decades or centuries of kung fu, his The mythical beast has been awakened by blood, even if the wormhole explosion caused him some damage, he will always be healed, and he can live for a long time, and Yan Ting is already an artifact, even for thousands of years.

    For a few seconds, Lei Xiao thought long-term, and he even thought about how to improve his strength and how to crack the void.

    However, even if this is the safest way, the best and most complete choice, Lei Xiao can't make up his mind to hold the hands tightly but can't make a decision to send the people out.

    The material extracted from the small planet is only enough for one person's defense. If the wormhole is destroyed, the impact generated by the big blast is enough to make him a mythical creature torn apart, not to mention Yan Ting, an artifact that has just begun to practice.

    Do you choose to take the risk of death together or meet again unexpectedly?

    Lei Xiao suddenly hugged Yan Ting, and at the moment when Xingkong 1 rushed into the Tuck ethnic group, he said lowly in Yan Ting's ear, "It hurts, bear it!" At the same time, Lei Xiao's heart Silently said, sorry.

    Counting his selfishness, at this last moment, in the end, did he not send Yan Ting out, then there is only one thing left to do, which needs to be tested is the ability of the artifact to bear, he believes Yan Ting, his The three-legged Jinwu body is infused into Yan Ting's body, and the temporary fit should explode into a more powerful force, as for the consequences... Anyway, it is better to separate from Yan Ting.

    As soon as Lei Xiao's words fell, Yan Ting felt that a scorching force wrapped his body, and between the electro-optical flints, he was excited and transformed into a sword shape by this power, and Lei Xiao turned into a three-legged Jinwu, Suddenly rushed into the sword body.

    The sword body suddenly radiated a golden-red light, and left the control room one second before Xingkong-1 self-destructed, and appeared in the center of the wormhole.

    The huge sword body infused with the three-legged Jinwu spins in the center of the wormhole, and the strong sword-like fireman's sword cuts the Tak tribe around, the swept Tak is instantly melted, and the sword body continues to rotate The speed is getting faster and faster, and the burning light is like a newly ignited supernova.

    All the warships in Xingbang stopped attacking, and everyone looked at the scene in the distance. At this time, Commander General Yang had entered the battleship No. 3 of the starry sky, looking at the burning white piece in the distance, and clenched his fists tightly.

    "Commander-in-chief, Xingkong No.1 has already destroyed itself." The chief of staff reported the latest news to Commander Yang.

    Commander Yang nodded. The survival of the entire Star State was only pinned on the final blow of Yan Ting. Although he didn't know what Yan Ting did at all, the place in front of him was shining white light like a star. It must be Yan Ting did it.

    After burning for some time, new reports came, the wormhole is collapsing, the distortion of space is gradually recovering, and all the humans of Star State are in danger.

    Commander-in-Chief sighed slightly, looking at the place where the light was gradually dimming, and clenched his fists tightly, "Mr. Boy, you have to give me a good life back!"

    The white light in that burning eye weakened again and disappeared suddenly. At that time, Commander-in-Chief Yang immediately ordered and rushed past at full speed, but the place where the wormhole was opened by the Tak had nothing, and even no part of the Tak’s body was seen, let alone Yan Ting and Lei Xiao. .

    Commander Yang almost turned his eyes red and gritted his teeth to make all the warships search the surrounding star field. However, the once fiercely distorted space was as calm as a quiet channel, and there was no Yan Ting and Lei Xiao. Traces.

    "Commander-in-chief, Major General Yan, I am afraid that there is already a lot of evil," the chief of staff said heavily.

    Commander Yang tensed his face, turned around and ordered the personnel together with all the warships, looking at the captains of the countless warships displayed on the screen, Commander Yang commanded Yan Ting and his partner Lei Xiao to rescue them in a crisis. The merits of the human civilization of Xingbang are stated. Instead of deciding the two as dead, they made a very solemn statement that they were only missing.

    It was at this moment that Yan Ting and his partner Lei Xiao became great men in the history of Xingbang and were respected as sages.

    The two wise men, Lei Xiao and Yan Ting, were deeply stuck on the boulder at the moment, and the hilt was also deeply poked in. Yan Ting, an aurora blade without any power at all, moved every move. No.

    Yan Ting desperately called Lei Xiao with his own consciousness. However, in addition to feeling that there was Lei Xiao's consciousness in his sword body, he could not wake up.