Chapter 7 Abandoned Mech Pile

    Lei Xiao ’s knowledge is not limited to language. What these materials bring to him also includes the basic information of this world. This is a completely different world, a fully materialized world, and an era of interstellar civilization.

    Lei Xiao was at a loss for a while, and the extent to which the spiritual power is difficult to gather here can almost be said to be entirely based on luck. To return to the original world, he must look for the space-time gap, but how can he find it without spiritual power? Now it can almost be said that he basically has no chance to go back.

    But this daze only lasted for a while, and was broken by the one around him. Lei Xiao doubted what he had just heard, and looked at Yan Ting, "What are you talking about?"

    Yan Ting raised his eyebrows and didn't hear clearly. Then he said again, Yan Ting took Lei Xiao's shoulder and looked at Lei Xiao very solemnly, "I said, I want to ..." Pursue you!

    It ’s just that Yan Ting did n’t have time to finish it. He saw a shuttle-shaped starship in the sky facing away from Lei Xiao. Yan Ting narrowed his eyes. He was familiar with this type of starship. It was the large transport starship that he made when he was graffiti when he was young. It was used to dispose of the abandoned armor that was not easily transported by their family's armor company. Later, it became the main transport starship of Xingbang to handle the abandoned armor.

    A thought flashed in Yan Ting's head, and suddenly Lei Xiao reached out and started running. The speed was faster than the last time, so that the following Lei Xiao did not react for a while, and took his hand with his backhand. "What's wrong?" "

    Yan Ting's speed is not slow, and he pointed his finger to the sky behind him." It's a very sad face to be smashed to death! "

    Even if he is a double-S physique, it's hard to say that he can withstand a large number of abandoned dumps Mech impact.

    Lei Xiao looked up in the direction that Yan Ting said. A shuttle-shaped thing in the sky was approaching, which was about the same speed as the falcon-shaped metal shelf yesterday.

    From the basic knowledge I have seen in the morning, Lei Xiao has basically understood this thing. In this world, the planets can travel freely between the planets, just as convenient as the towns and towns in his world, and the starship It is the main means of transportation between various planets.

    But speaking of being smashed to death, it should not be the case. The starship basically won't fall to the ground. However, Lei Xiao, who was in doubt, suddenly narrowed his eyes and pulled Yan Ting's arm and looked at the starship. The material thrown out suddenly said, "What is that?"

    Yan Ting glanced back, his jaw tightened and clenched his teeth, and he was really guessed. The starship stayed near the atmosphere and had begun to dump materials. Too.

    Yan Ting visually inspected, and the size of the starship, the amount of materials dumped by visual inspection would be very large, so Yan Ting simply took Lei Xiao, thinking that he did not think of using a very convenient way to run people. Carry it up, carrying someone's stomach on his shoulders, pressing someone's thigh with his hand, and running faster in one direction.

    Lei Xiao, who suddenly changed her angle of sight, was startled, and then looked at someone ’s buttocks right in front of his eyes. Because of the fast running, she tightened up and down rhythmically, and suddenly accelerated at least twice. The speed, Lei Xiao ’s sudden mood is complicated, this person is actually very good ...

    the place where they were before has been hit by a falling thing, making a bang, Lei Xiao is difficult to see from this angle, but it is estimated from that star The weight of the things thrown on the ship was not small, followed by countless thumps, and the speed of the people below was faster.

    Lei Xiao was a little curious. He turned his head quietly without affecting someone's running. The short-eared owl could turn his head at 270 degrees. After the transformation, this skill is still there, so now Lei Xiao can see them. As I left, more and more things were smashed, and the distance from them was getting closer.

    Lei Xiao's keen eye has seen that it is a mess of broken mechas.

    In the basic education video, Lei Xiao had seen the complete mecha image, and that day the falcon also let him know the basic structure of the mecha, so he can see that most of the mechas that were dropped are Torn and destroyed armor.

    After waiting a long distance to run out, Yan Ting stopped on a small mountain bag. At this time, Yan Ting realized that his movements seemed a bit inappropriate. Although it was quite comfortable to support someone's thigh, he thought about himself in a different way. If such a person is carrying all the way to run, it is estimated will fryer, so Yan Ting immediately put people down, "exclaimed."

    Lei Xiao not so stingy, if he stood Yan Ting point of view he would be so treated, This is the most conducive way to run. Does he even expect others to hug him?

    Lei Xiao cared about the distance at this time, where he saw more strange creatures flying over.

    Yan Ting looked with his eyes, and his face was slightly colder. The number of Tucks gathered near the abandoned armor was beyond his imagination, that is, the company that transported these abandoned armor did not know whether there were a lot of people on this planet. Tak.

    Lei Xiao watched the group of strange creatures quickly fly to the piled-up abandoned mechas on the ground, nibbling the mechas on the ground at a weird speed, and Lei Xiao could hear it with extraordinary hearing. Nibbling sound.

    At the same time, after the starship in the upper atmosphere dumped all the abandoned armor, it quickly left.

    This time Lei Xiao was able to see the power of this strange creature with his own eyes. He couldn't help but glance at Yan Ting around him. I'm afraid they must live together before leaving the planet.

    Yan Ting felt Lei Xiao's sight, loose expression of tightness, and laughed, pointing to the large amount of abandoned mechs piled on the ground, "This will not send us materials, we will be able to leave this place soon."

    Lei Xiao looked at Yan Ting for a while and nodded. Although he was a little awkward, he said sincerely, "Thank you!"

    Yan Ting patted his shoulder, pointing at the creatures that had been crushed in the pile of abandoned mecha , "The Tak tribe, who devours metal for a living, is the enemy of human beings, but these Tak tribes seem to be somewhat different from the ordinary Tak tribes. Maybe we can catch two to know what is going on."

    Although Yan Ting said easily But Lei Xiao knew that the creature should not be so easy to deal with.

    The author has something to say: Today is a short man, and he will grow thicker and thicker in the future, thank you little angels for their support ~