Chapter 31

After turning a few places, Yan Ting frowned slightly, turned his head to look at Lei Xiao, Lei Xiao turned his head at the same time, the two nodded in a tacit understanding, and then the steps under their feet were the same, back to the suspension vehicle, Yan Ting narrowed his eyes, "They are quite a lot of people."

    Lei Xiao nodded, "Come to you?"

    Yan Ting steered the suspension vehicle and quickly turned a corner, merged into the airway, and glanced back to the same Suspension vehicles that merged into the carriageway did not care about turning the vehicles, and drove their suspension vehicles to a more conspicuous position. The following suspension vehicle really followed up really steadily.

    Lei Xiao was silent for a while, and said after a while, "Do they know who they are dealing with?"

    Anyway, it was a major general. Yan Ting once said it in one sentence, but he was faced with a man when he was attacked last time. Disguised as an organized star robber, Yan Ting was shot down on the desolate star and was injured. Now the people in the suspension vehicle are chasing and running chasingly...

    At the same time, in Lei Xiao's surprised sight Below, where they could see, all the suspension vehicles turned around, and then he and Yan Ting were left with only a few suspension vehicles following them except for them.

    No matter who their opponent is, this place has been cleaned up...

    Yan Ting looked at Lei Xiao’s slightly stunned expression, his mouth laughed, and after changing the suspension car to autonomous driving, he opened his light brain and quickly After connecting your own light brain and the intelligent system on the suspension car, and adjusting the light brain frequency, a frequency was easily captured.

    Lei Xiao’s study was effective during this time. He immediately heard the meaning of this frequency. This is obviously the frequency after being locked by the electromagnetic gun. The general military mecha will be equipped with relevant reconnaissance equipment and procedures. Lei Xiao A glance at the following suspension vehicles that were not far away, "They are just a guise?"

    Yan Ting quickly pressed some codes in the light brain and nodded. "There are three electromagnetic guns that lock us, from the ground. , The aim should be to threaten first, then to attack, and force us to follow."

    "So, what is their goal?"

    Yan Ting ticked his mouth, "I have shielded their information. I don't have to talk to them about any conditions." It

    is true that no matter what the conditions are, even if Lei Xiao is threatened by himself, it is estimated that he doesn't want to agree. But what is shielding, is the opponent a bit miserable?

    This kind of trick is just like playing in the eyes of Yan Ting. This time, Kung Fu has unlocked the lock of the ground electromagnetic gun to the suspended vehicle, and then Yan Ting quickly changed the automatic driving to manual, and then smiled at Lei Xiaoxiao There was a cry, "Hold on."

    Lei Xiao's hand just held the armrest, and felt that the rear of the suspension car suddenly sprayed + shot + a strong reaction force, and then the suspension car rushed out at an extremely strange angle, followed closely The electromagnetic gun on the ground was fired in the predetermined direction of the automatic driving of the suspended vehicle because of the loss of the target. The electromagnetic gun was silent and silent, but the powerful force in the air could be felt suddenly rushing to the sky and exploding in the far sky. open.

    Lei Xiao looked at the light and shadow produced by the electromagnetic cannon attack in the distance. "Shock?"

    Yan Ting nodded. "It should be."

    The emotions of both people were surprisingly calm. Yan Ting was naturally a battle-hardened battlefield. It was left to him to play handsome in front of Lei Xiao, and Lei Xiao was a person who had experienced Lei Xiao. The kind of soul-stirring danger had been experienced. This scene seemed a little more curious to him.

    Yan Ting glanced at Lei Xiao, and Lei Xiao's calm profile made him a little bit tempted.