Chapter 53

Naturally, Lei Xiao could not be found among the battleships. Lei Xiao had already flew to the nearest star. Yan Ting watched the attack of the group army appearing in the star ship, frowned slightly, and formed the outer Tak of the vortex. It will counterattack, so now the attack of the group army must continue, otherwise, once the Tak clan has room to breathe, a large number of warships will be swallowed.

    "Sir, Master Yu is here." The

    military doctor looked at Yan Ting, who was standing in front of the screen and watching the war situation, and told him the newly obtained news. Although the matter relative to the Tuck is no longer a big deal at this time, the military doctor I vaguely felt that it would be a bad thing if I didn't say something.

    Yan Ting frowned. "Don't all the nearby waterways have been blocked? How did Master Yu come in? I really underestimated him. It seems that there are many of them in the army." The

    military doctor nodded and looked at the outside constantly. The shining burst of attack said, "Sir, I’m a master student with Master Yu’s side. As far as I know Master Yu, he has always cherished his life and will take a lot of strange herbs to delay life. According to common sense, the tower The Kyrgyzstan vortex has been formed. Although it is a military secret, he must know it. Since he knows that it is already the most dangerous place in the three major stars, he still insists on it. It must be for you, sir. You must be prepared. "

    Yan Ting sneered . If Master Yu was only interested in him, if he dared to take any actions when the Tucker mother evolved, he would squeeze him!"

    Yan Ting continued to look at the situation displayed on the screen. As the troops gathered here continued to increase, the attack gradually increased, but the speed of the Tak race was also accelerating, and the number did not see a significant decrease.

    Wei Chenming walked over and handed the video board loaded with his newly researched intelligent system to Yan Ting, "Majority Major, the number of Tucks was calculated."

    Yan Ting looked at the total number of billions of Tak The number has been ground, and although their attacks are vast, from the statistical system made by Wei Chenming, the number of Tak tribes they have killed so far is less than one million, which is almost negligible relative to the total number of Tak tribes. Excluding.

    Yan Ting took a deep breath and looked at Wei Chenming, "Where is Lei Xiao?"

    Wei Chenming's star map was displayed to Yan Ting, pointing to a coordinate locked above, "Mr. Lei is here."

    Yan Ting sent the coordinates to On his light brain, patted Wei Chenming's shoulder, "If you are afraid, go to the military doctor."

    At the beginning, Wei Chenming, who was afraid of dying even at the speed of the jump, was not afraid at the moment. He watched Yan Ting shake heavily Shook his head.

    ........................

    Lei Xiao did not expect that the final blood awakening was so painful, almost all the flesh and bones of the whole body burst.

    The flaming flame made Lei Xiao's surrounding hundreds of meters burned into red melt, and the temperature was still rising. Lei Xiao tilted his head and jumped into the sky from the moment the real fire turned from red to white, and his wide wings flapped. Hundreds of meters of flame, Lei Xiaoyang's hair screamed.

    When Master Yu saw this scene from afar, he was shocked.

    He hurried to the scarlet star field, passing the planet, feeling the powerful spiritual power, excited, he thought that he once again found this rare rare treasure of time and space, did not expect to be an individual, and barely saw it in the flame Let him know that this person is the person beside Yan Ting's kid since this time.