Chapter 10 You Can Endure

    Something unexpected happened to Lei Xiao. The sunlight shining through the gap between the leaves warmly basked his feathers, and a slight scorching force invaded his body. Lei Xiao immediately spread his wings and moved to the sun. Next, a large amount of real fire gathered in an instant made him sigh comfortably and make a cooing sound.

    This force was far more than the two he had absorbed before. It took him some time to refine this real fire. When Lei Xiao turned around, he had become a humanoid, and this time the power It was enough for him to change his own clothes. A silver-gray clothes with light golden dark lines covered the whole body, except for the color, the same style as Yan Ting's clothes.

    Lei Xiao looked down at his clothes and was very satisfied. He didn't feel anything wrong with wearing Yan Ting. He just felt that he was more pleasing than when Yan Ting was wearing it.

    Lei Xiao walked to Yan Ting, reached out and picked up the clothes on the ground to cover Yan Ting. Lei Xiao sat next to Yan Ting, carefully inspected Yan Ting's injury, and found that it was much better than before. He gave Yan Ting the real fire that blended into the magic circle, and apparently has melted into Yan Ting's body, promoting the healing of Yan Ting's ribs.

    Now Lei Xiao also suddenly understood why his real fire would be drawn to Yan Ting's body in the morning. There was no real fire supply for a long time, and the magic circle had already deteriorated. When he came into contact with his real fire, it naturally happened. It absorbed the trend.

    Lei Xiao is already a bit hungry. Seeing that the sky is going to be dark, Lei Xiao considers whether to put people here or carry them on his back to hunt. After thinking about it, I can use a little real fire now. Hunting is not difficult. It should be He will be back soon. The people on the ground should not be attacked by beasts for a short time, let alone he wo n’t go far, so Lei Xiao moved Yan Ting ’s body to make him lie down as comfortably as possible. Then stand up and prepare to leave.

    However, the people on the ground suddenly opened their eyes and moved quickly, pulling Lei Xiao's arm all at once, and even Lei Xiao didn't react, and was overturned and pressed under Yan Ting.

    Yan Ting's elbow pressed tightly on Lei Xiao's chest, pretending to have a face stretched, and a pair of eyes with fire in his eyes, "Where do you want to escape?"

    Lei Xiao's men pushed hard, but Yan Ting pressed tightly. He couldn't push it at all. He couldn't blast this injured patient with a real fire. He could only say calmly, "Let me get up, I'll go hunting "

    Yan Ting moved closer to Lei Xiao." Hunting

    is okay. Let's go hunting when we settle the bill. " Lei Xiao frowned and said," The man's big husband cares about such a trivial matter, he will revenge, you are really embarrassed. "

    Yan Ting looked Lei Xiao said with shining eyes, "Then you don't know how much pain you have, I think you should try the same pain, and then come to discuss the issue of gratitude."

    Lei Xiao's mouth moved, and his knee hit With Yan Ting's legs, "You can try it, believe it or not, I will make your injury worse."

    Yan Ting laughed, the pressure on his elbow relaxed, and he leaned close to Lei Xiao's face, "Just kidding, can you? Talk about what method you used to treat me. In the past, I did not recover for half a day. This time, I recovered so quickly. My body is even better. I do n’t ask what is going on. My heart tickles. ”

    He He and his grandfather have been secretly studying how long they have been. His illness has never been improved. Only a few medicines that are particularly difficult to get are used. The medicine is only to relieve his pain, shortening a little time, Lei Xiao It was incredible that he could be cured easily.