Chapter 34

After the meal, Yan Shanming was still a little bit more active as before, and then returned to the operation room to continue his previous work. The previous mecha design just had a glimpse, and he had to continue to think about it.

    Yan Shanming really hopes that his new student will be able to help, but it is estimated that no matter how great his understanding is, it is unlikely that there will be anything that can be helped in a short time. It is better to take advantage of Yan Ting as a boy now. At that time, discuss with him.

    After Grandpa Yan left, Yan Ting glanced casually at the others at the table. When everyone was squinted by his line of sight, Yan Ting shy away, Yan Ting Shi Ran took Lei Xiao Station. He got up and took Lei Xiao upstairs slowly.

    The other person's eyes turned to Yan Chengfei immediately. Yan Chengfei coughed lightly. "All closed my mouth. Don't spread this thing for now. Yan Zhang, you come to my room first."

    Yan Chengfei didn't worry that the old man would speak out by himself, that was to cause trouble for himself. After all, the fact that the master-level mech division took students and spread it meant a lot of trouble. The old man didn't like that kind of bombing. General media reports.

    Chen Fangqian took her daughter's hand and patted it. Whoever Yan Chengfei warned, they all knew that their daughter, who was closer to the grandfather of Wei's mecha line, was naturally close. Home is incomparable, but in the end it is a competitive enterprise.

    Yan Zhang nodded at his mother's appeasement and followed Yan Cheng into his study.

    And Yan Ting here doesn't feel at all how his huge stone disturbed Yan Chengfei and Yan Zhang. At this time, he only led Lei Xiao into the room, preparing to take a break to return to his residence.

    After entering the room, Yan Ting sat directly on the sofa, turned his head to look at a seemingly absent person on his arm, and stretched his hand to rub his wings. "Snap, what are you thinking?"

    Lei Xiao shrank back. Necked down, claws vigorously, spread wings and flew in a circle, and landed on the sofa opposite Yan Ting, then stared at Yan Ting motionlessly with golden eyes round.

    In fact, Lei Xiao’s eyes are absolutely very powerful, but Yan Ting is inexplicably looking at it, and he especially wants to rub a certain arm tightly, rubbing and rubbing. When he started to stretch out his hand, Lei Xiao suddenly Talked.

    Lei Xiao said in a calm tone, "Yan Ting, do you know what a Taoist is?"

    Yan Ting inexplicably thinks that Lei Xiao's words are very important, so he rarely sits upright and looks at Lei Xiao, "Tao Lu? Never heard of it."

    Lei Xiao moved his head and looked out the window. "Dao Lu is the person who accompanies the practice, and the forces between each other are interlinked."

    In fact, Lei Xiao didn't know whether their current state could form a Tao. Lu, after all, Yan Ting is essentially a magic weapon of his life, and the formation of Yan Ting’s abdomen is deteriorating badly. If the strength is not equal among the Tao Lu, it might be dangerous for Yan Ting.

    Yan Ting nodded, foreseeing that what he heard next must be extraordinary, but he did not expect Lei Xiao’s next words, making him feel a roar in his ear, blood rising, his head dizzy, and extremely suspicious of what he heard, Yan Ting's throat came to a halt, and he asked tentatively again, "Snap, what do you say?"

    Lei Xiao watched Yan Ting repeat what he had just said, "Tao Lu is what you said here." My partner is just a little different... Yan Ting, are you willing to be my partner?"