Chapter 42

Lei Xiao's entry was a few days. The power gathered rapidly. The hidden blood vein in the body was gradually awakened by him, the ability to absorb power expanded, and the true fire power contained in the sun was continuously collected into the blood vein. among.

    Unconsciously, Lei Xiao's surroundings exuded light golden light, and it became more and more intense and dazzling. As Lei Xiao's strength continued to increase, he continued to develop into a substantive one.

    For Yan Ting, the recovery and improvement of Lei Xiao's strength was the beginning of his new round of pain. It was really as he said, this pain has increased several times.

    But besides the pain, Yan Ting found that he could move, and a little moved to think that he flew out of Lei Xiao's body. Although he had already come out, the connection between him and Lei Xiao was still there.

    So the process of refining the magic weapon of life is still going on, but at this time the pain is already used to Yan Ting, so while he was walking around Lei Xiaofei in pain, he was obsessed with watching Lei Xiao at this time, bathing in the golden light The Snapdragon is not too beautiful.

    Lei Xiao naturally sensed Yan Ting's flying away, and subconsciously thought that Yan Ting could not bear it before he ran out. Therefore, Lei Xiao wanted to slow down the speed at which he absorbed power.

    However, the power of the bloodline has been working, and Lei Xiao’s speed will only get faster and faster. It is impossible to slow down in this situation. The consequence of forcibly slowing down the speed makes Lei Xiao meridian like a fire, and the whole body is in golden light. Flames suddenly burst beneath, and even red-gold flames appeared on the eyelashes and hair.

    It’s so beautiful, so beautiful, Yan Ting didn’t want anything else, even the pain was negligible, he looked around Lei Xiao, if he could embrace Lei Xiao at this time, he could definitely rub people into the flesh go with.

    Lei Xiao reluctantly slowed down, making the power of the bloodline more delicately change his physique. When reaching the extreme, Lei Xiao suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were full of golden luster, and suddenly became the original shape, The wide wings of the short-eared owl spread out and flew towards the sky instantly.

    Yan Ting naturally flew to the sky with Lei Xiao’s movement, and saw the feathers of Lei Xiao’s body change color, gradually changing from the original light brown with golden vertical stripes, all turned into gold, and then slowly dyed by gold In red, the whole body still exudes light golden light and red golden flame.

    Yan Ting was suddenly worried. Will Lei Xiao, who was in full bath, hurt a lot?

    Yan Ting guessed right, Lei Xiao felt scorching pain at the moment, every feather was transforming, and there were continuous feathers burning flames falling from his body, and then new feathers grew out, and then burned again, Lei Xiao There is absolutely no prediction about his current situation.

    Lei Xiao can only guess that this is because he wants to upgrade his level of cultivation. No one in the family has practiced the true fire recipe, so he doesn’t know what will happen next, but each rebirth of feathers will increase a lot of power, so Lei Xiao was pleased with the pain, as long as he had enough strength, the more confident he would be when the magic mark on Yan Ting was removed.

    Yan Ting looked at the burning feathers falling, and his heart shook. This scene gave Yan Ting the illusion of losing Lei Xiao. Yan Ting rushed to surround Lei Xiao, constantly turning around Lei Xiao, sword The handle flicked over Lei Xiao's wings again and again, tilting his wings.