Chapter 19

"So, you have been outside for too long, no one takes you seriously."

    Lei Xiao landed on Yan Ting's shoulder, he guessed Yan Ting's expression, Yan Ting's younger brother seemed to be fundamental Without permission from Lei Xiao, it is simply unbearable.

    Yan Ting held the small parts in his palm, bent his fingertips and rubbed the soft feathers of Lei Xiao’s small abdomen. Except for Grandpa, he had always been unconcerned with the rest of the family, and he had no idea what the family business would be. He is not here, but if someone commits a crime on his head...

    Lei Xiao's scratching itches, moving his claws and pressing firmly on Yan Ting's hand, "Don't move your hands!"

    Yan Ting chuckled and rubbed. Throw the ear feather clusters with his edges, throw the small parts in his hand, and stand up. "We will go to the mech to walk."

    "Now go? What is the eye impediment? I invite you to the mech early in the morning. Yes, I’m sure everything is ready. If you go, can you give evidence?”

    Yan Ting flicked his feathers. “That’s boring. Let’s go pick some fun mechas to play. How about you? Would you like to try it?"

    Lei Xiao's eyes lit up immediately, and Yan Ting's dazzling hand speed, the kind of wantonness when manipulating the mecha, he had already been eager to try.

    Just two steps away, Yan Ting suddenly turned to look at Lei Xiao, and looked up and down.

    Lei Xiao was puzzled by what he saw, and turned his head, "What's wrong."

    Yan Ting suddenly approached and said very seriously, "I'm thinking..."

    Lei Xiao leaned back, "What?"

    Yan Ting was thinking about this When the bird intends to transform in front of him, the eye blessing must still be grasped. Don’t change suddenly when he doesn’t pay attention, it is not a waste.

    At this time, Yan Zhang's message had been sent directly to him.

    Yan Ting put away his smile and pressed the communicator, Yan Zhang's gentle face appeared again, very relaxed and kindly said, "Brother, are you up?"

    Yan Ting nodded slightly, and Yan Zhang continued, "Would you like to come to Mecha, I will pick you up later?"

    Yan Ting directly refused, "No, I will go by myself."

    "Well, then we are in Mecha See you soon," Yan Zhang said.

    Yan Ting nodded his head.

    Yan Zhang chuckled lightly and nodded to his father who was standing opposite him. His father relaxed his tight face a little bit. The eldest son didn’t come back one night, he knew that this man must have gone to the mountain again. Lived, he did not care about these, Yan Ting did not live at home nor was it a day or two.

    What Yan Chengfei urgently needs now is to discuss with Yan Ting about his marriage in detail. This is a major matter related to the entire Mecha Line. The Star State law has clear provisions that both parties to the marriage have the right to share each other’s property.

    Yan Chengfei is not sure whether Yan Ting knows the existence of this fund. Whether Yan Ting’s marriage at this time is related to this fund, so as the current owner of Yan’s enterprise, Yan Chengfei believes that he has the right Supervise Yan Ting’s property under the name of Yan’s Mecha Bank. After all, that huge sum of money is still on the account of Mecha Bank. In case Yan Ting’s marriage partner is not properly selected, wouldn’t it be a big outflow of capital? Laid the foundation of their Yan's enterprise.

    Yan Zhang saw that his father's tense emotions had eased, and his heart was light. He thought that he would work hard every day to show his performance. He wished that everything would be perfect, so he would get the reputation that he has now. His father has always liked it.

    But now when the eldest brother came back, not only the grandfather was extremely happy, but even the father was very forgiving of him, took a bird to the table, and did not reprimand him, and even father in the matter of the ordinary brothers staying in the same normal place as before. He also expressed concern that Yan Zhang's heart seemed to have been bitten, and it was uncomfortable.

    However, on the surface, Yan Zhang still maintains a smile. After all, his father specifically told him to have a good relationship with his elder brother. In fact, even if his father does not say, when he does not have inheritance rights, Yan Zhang will try his best to have a good relationship with this elder brother. .

    Therefore, Yan Zhang continued with a smile, "Yes, brother, I checked. You bird is very rare. At present, there are no similar species in the blue star field. However, the current technology is capable of genetic modification. Re-breed a pet that can be paired. If you need it, I can help you contact a friend of mine to book it."

    Yan Ting's face was so black for a moment, and he said flatly, "No!"

    Then turned off the communicator.

    Lei Xiao, who stood on Yan Ting's shoulder, naturally listened to the whole. "What does he mean?"

    "Just want to find you a female turtledove pair." Yan Ting said.

    "..." Lei Xiao was silent for a while, and suddenly flew up.

    Seeing a dazzling light golden light flashing, someone with wings flapped into a + person in front of Lei Xiao, the same outfit as Yan Ting, the same silver gray casual suit, but the details are a little more shallow The golden lines, then Lei Xiao looked at Yan Ting with sharp and dignified eyes, "Nothing is attentive and not guilty!"

    Yan Ting laughed and looked at the handsome young man in front of him, knowing that he should maintain with him as much as possible. A little distance, in the end, could not hold back, stretched his hand to wrap his shoulders, "Go."

    Just two steps, Yan Ting looked at the two dull hairs on the top of Lei Xiao's head, like two ears. On the top of the head, there is an indescribable smell. It is inexplicable to feel itchy in my heart. I reached out and pressed it. The growth of this dull hair is different from other hairs. It will pop up again when pressed.

    Yan Ting turned Lei Xiao's shoulder and turned halfway, walked to the cloakroom on the first floor, and pulled out a hat from the inside to put on him.

    And Lei Xiao looked at the images of the two people reflected in the mirror in the cloakroom. Yan Ting was slightly taller than him. He put his hand on his shoulder and put a hat on him. This intimacy is naturally obvious, and Lei Xiao is not natural You have to take Yan Ting's hand away.

    Yan Ting didn't care either. He took a few steps back and looked at Lei Xiao with a baseball cap, nodded, "It's good, let's go."

    The two went out and got into the suspension car. Before Yan Ting started the car, Lei Xiao held Yan Ting's hand and suddenly turned to look at the small building behind him.

    "What are you looking at?" Yan Ting looked over with his eyes.

    Lei Xiao turned the remaining real fire in his body for a while. It is estimated that it was not enough to describe the magic circle for this small building, so he could only shake his head and said, "It’s okay, I feel that this place is always broken into by people, it is still very uncomfortable. "

    Lei Xiao didn't expect to say this, but Yan Ting laughed instead. "What are you laughing at?"

    Yan Ting is laughing at the meaning behind Lei Xiao's words. This is to take his place as his own territory. Anymore?