Chapter 59 End

Lei Xiao listened to Yan Ting and narrowed his eyes. After all, did these people want to use the crowd to forcefully retrieve what Yan Ting had won through the contest? Or, just borrow the name of the treasure to get back, coveted Yan Ting this artifact?

    There is no shortage of treasures in the realm of self-cultivation. Although Lei Xiao has not experienced it, he has never heard from the people in the family. Therefore, at this time, Lei Xiao is very angry, and the burning real fire has come from every feather. come out.

    As Lei Xiao set fire to the real fire to prepare these people who bullied Yan Yan and his unfamiliar life, a sudden bang sounded, like an axe chopping the world, ringing all around, and the sky quickly gathered a lot of clouds and fog at the same time , The majestic spirit of the divine spirit fell down.

    "This is Jiutian Xuanlei? The phase of ascension?"

    "Who is this going to go through the robbery?"

    The predecessors around them couldn't help but be surprised. Although they weren't good friends with each other, they had some friendships. It is clear to each other that nature knows that it is not among these people that they are going to withstand Jiutian Xuanlei's soaring.

    Lei Xiao also knew that Lei was definitely not his own day. He turned his head to look at Yan Ting. This familiar feeling of spiritual power seems to have been experienced in Yan Ting's body.

    Yan Ting frowned at the sky, and then wrapped around a tail feather's hand, and said, "Come again, Xiao Xiao, why is there something wrong with your thunder on my side?"

    Yan Ting is talking kung fu, like silver The chain-like lightning accompanied the majestic righteousness to yank towards Yan Ting. Yan Ting raised his hand and threw it. The various messy so-called township spirit treasures he won by comparison with others were not refined. Without injecting spiritual power, he was thrown away.

    The ancestors around him have been far away. After all, they have not reached the level that can resist Xuan Lei. Even if they are caught by the soaring Jiutian Xuan Lei, they will be wiped out.

    But this is a rare ascending trend in the realm of comprehension. Although it is far away, these predecessors of the comprehension opened their eyes and watched. They were afraid to miss a little. This is a rare opportunity.

    However, the expected situation did not appear. The person who robbed was the person they were looking for. The person had thrown a psychic treasure randomly against the thunder, and what about the lingering treasures thrown out at random How familiar.

    "My school Xuanxin Ling!"

    "And my school chaos tripod!"

    "That is my school Qiankun lock!"

    "The top is the Yuan Ming mirror of Xuan Ming Shangxian!"

    Just under the nine days of Xuan Lei, these have not been long Treasures of refining and absorbing spiritual power will directly leave no slag left for frying.

    A few self-cultivation ancestors wept blood in their hearts, but at the same time they knew how precious those spirit treasures were, and they did not have the opportunity to watch others ascend so far.

    At this time, Yan Ting saw that the thrown things could not lead the thunder away, fearing that it would spread to his gorgeous gold and black, and raised his hand to throw away, throwing out the one-piece mecha made with the spirit stone this year.

    At this time, this thunder always has something to do with him, so Yan Ting deliberately modified his melee armor, added the most proud work design of Yan's armor line to the armor, and corrected the armor 'S main weapon, change the attack attribute to a defensive shield with total reflection energy.