Chapter 1

(Your POV)

___________

Today was your first day U.A High. You and Shoto were walking down the street on your way to U.A High. Both you and Shoto got in through recommendations. You heard about a third person in your class that also got in through recommendations.

"Hey Shoto, you're in class 1-A right?" You asked, trying to start a conversation.
"Yeah, so does that mean we're in the same class?" He said
"Well, at least I know that I have someone I know in the class. " You answered.
"Let's hope that our class isn't chaotic. I can't handle that for 3 years."
"Neither can I."

Both you and Shoto arrived at U.A after a while of walking. You checked your watch and saw that there were 10 minutes before class started. "C'mon Shoto, we better start looking for our class before we are late. " You said to him while walking faster.

"Your right (Y/n)." He said catching up and giving you a small smile. After a few more minutes of wandering around the halls, you and Shoto found the big door that leads to your new classroom. "Shoto, you ready?"
"Yep." You opened the door and you and Shoto walked in.
You start looking around the room and observe you, classmates. You see a guy with glasses moving his arms in a robotic motion yelling at a blonde guy who had his feet on his desk. He notices you and Shoto standing by the door and walks in a robotic towards you and Shoto. "HELLO, MY NAME IS TENYA IIDA AND I'M FRO-"
"Yes nice to meet you Iida " You responding quickly, not really wanting to deal with stuff 8 in the morning. After he left, you and Shoto decided to find spots at the back of the class since you and Shoto were not the most sociable people.

You look at the back of the class and you see a girl. Her beautiful onyx eyes captured your (E/c) eyes in an instant. Both you and her stared at each other for what seemed like forever. "Hey (Y/n) you coming?" He said snapping you out of your daze.
"Yeah I'm coming" you responded. Walking to the back with Shoto, you both sat down beside each other and stared at the front of the class waiting for the teacher to arrive.

A voice from your left rang out, the sweetness of the voice took you out daydream. You look to the left and the girl you looked at before looking right at you. She introduced herself "Hello my name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too Yaoyorozu. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

You heard some movement by the door and you turned your head to see what is going on. You see a tired guy who walked in with a yellow sleeping bag in tow. Walking to the front of the class, he introduced himself as Shota Aizawa, our homeroom teacher. He proceeded to pull a P.E uniform out of the sleeping bag. "Put these uniforms on got meet me outside on the field'"

A/n: Well uh this is my first chapter so I hoped you enjoyed it. sorry if it seems like todoroki is a bit OOC.