Chapter 7

(Your POV)

___________

After stopping at the edge of the mountain area, you looked at your surroundings. There was still some noise coming from the other zone. You hear a scream coming from behind you. Seeing a thug holding Kaminari hostage with Jiro not knowing what to do.
"You guys better put down your weapon! Or else this little kid will die!" He yelled somewhat condescendingly.
Jiro and Yaoyorozu both put down their weapons. You on the other made an illusion of you putting down your katana and wakizashi and covered yourself with an illusion masking your presence. You silently snuck up behind the thug and gripped your katana tightly. With a quick flash and a swish, the thug was no more. You had sliced his head clean off with some blood on your katana. You ran your hand along the length of your katana to clean off the blood. You sheathed it with a slight click.

You look over towards the 2 onlookers. Both looked quite sick after watching what just happened. Jiro looked shocked at what you had just done while Yaoyorozu was staring right at you.
"Sorry, you guys had to see that." You apologized.
Jiro looked at you and nodded. She picked up Kaminari and slowly made her wag to the exit. Yaoyorozu on the other hand ran off. You chased after her, knowing where she is headed. The name saw her running towards him and readied a fist to hit her with. You seeing this, ran faster to stop her. You caught up to her just before the nomu punched. You pushed her out of the way and put yourself in the way.

The fist connected with your chest. The force generated by the punch was enormous. Enough to rival All Might's power. It would have killed most people with the force it had. But thanks to your reinforced body, you lived. You got blasted back to the mountain zone while struggling to stay conscious. After crashing into the stone, you fell on your face on the ground. Yaoyorozu, realizing what she had done, ran to you. Noticing the massive increase of force from then you fist fought them, this was probably an upgraded version of the nomu. Aizawa seeing this, ran to fight nomu only to be intercepted by Shigaraki.

You tried to get up, with a throbbing pain in your chest. You slowly rose and kneeled on one knee. You brought a hand up to your chest to check the damage. There was blood slowly coming out from under your armor. Your chest plate was scrap metal at that point. Threatening to blackout at any moment, you see Yaoyorozu running up to you.
"(L/n)! (L/n)!" After getting closer to you, she saw what her actions have caused.
"Oh my god! (Y/n)!" Helping you up from your position, she went to look at your wound.
Opening your shirt, she looked at the damage. Her eyes widen in shock while letting out an audible gasp. Your chest was in horrible shape. You look towards the central area to see Aizawa pinned beneath the nomu and his elbow disintegrated. Yaoyorozu laid you on the ground trying to tend to your injuries. You were slipping in and out of consciousness. It was almost too late when you saw a thug sneak behind her with a knife wanting to stab her.

The knife was already on its way down into Yaoyorozu's back when you pushed her to the ground while lifting yourself in the way of the knife. The knife went deep in your body, poking its tip on the other side. You gripped on the handle of you wakizashi. Slowly pulling it out, you gripped it tightly preparing to stab the thug. You drove the wakizashi deep into his chest cavity then promptly pulled it out. The thug fell to the ground dead. You finally blacked out due to the injuries you've got and the immense pain. You hit the ground with a thud. You woke up seconds later finding yourself on the ground with a knife sticking out of you.

You hear a worried voice coming closer.
"(Y/N)!!" You heard her scream. You felt something wet hitting your face. You see Yaoyorozu crying on top of you.
"Shh its ok Momo, it's ok." You comforted her.
"What do you mean it's ok (Y/n)! Look at you! This was all because of me!" She replied with tears welling in her beautiful onyx eyes.
"It's because I managed to save someone. Properly this time." You whispered. You were growing weaker by the second. You finally fell unconscious after being in immense pain.
"(Y/n). (Y/n)! Please please don't die me please!" You could faintly hear.

You could faintly hear the sounds of fighting going on. You were there in that state for what felt like an eternity. You some more voices near you but you stopped paying attention after a bit. You felt yourself being moved onto something soft, being loaded onto a vehicle and drove away. You fully fell unconscious after a numbing sensation in your arm.