Chapter 23

(Your POV)
_____________
With the school day over, you went home hoping that you beat Shoto in the exams. The results were coming out Sunday so the weekend would be fun.

With your Mom still dealing with her agency reopening, you were alone in the house again. You went back to your room, collapsing on your bed, tired from the loud screeches from Present Mic.

The sky was getting dark, and you went to cook yourself some dinner. It was quick and simple, nothing too fancy. You cleaned up and went back upstairs. A comfortable shower later, you turned in the for the day.

The next day was just you helping your Mom around the agency. You were acting as her assistant and one of the top heroes in the agency. Those were the heroes meant for any dangerous missions.

Mr. Aizawa showed up halfway through the day. U. A were building dorms for all the students and Mr. Aizawa was here for your parents permission for you to live in the dorms. You went to ask Mr. Aizawa for what the punishment was. Turns out, the original plan was for people to pick their own rooms. The punishment was that Mr. Aizawa shall pick the room arrangement.

The class was to move in through the weekend. Your mom let you go early for you to pack your bags. Mr. Aizawa said that you could bring anything you want but the school will not cover any expenses. The school will provide a bed, desk, and a closet, and a shelf, seeing that those things can be very inconvenient to move.

You just took all your your clothes, and a few books along. Though when you were getting your clothes, something caught your eye in the closet. It was a violin, a bit dusty but it look fine. The case and the bow were right beside it. You took that with you as well.

After arriving at the dorms, a few of your classmates were already there. You saw Shoto there with massive bags of unknown stuff. Mr. Aizawa has already set the the room arrangement.

The building consisted of 5 floors. The first floor consisted of the kitchen, common room, laundry room, and bathrooms. There was also a swimming pool attached to the building. The rest of the floors had all the rooms. The floors split into the left and right hallways. Left is where the girls are and right is for the boys.

You, Shoto, Kirishima were on the very top floor. You were joined by Momo and Mina as well. After unpacking all your things, you went next door to see what Shoto was doing. You could hear loud noises coming from the room which got you curious.

Opening the door, you see Shoto on his knees, ripping out floorboards. He already had a small pile stacked beside him. You went to help him out. Turns out, Shoto preferred tatami mats over the wooden floorboards. He wanted to change the flooring.

The two of you spent the rest of the afternoon setting up Shoto's room. Needless to say, his room looked nothing like the other rooms.

The dorms were open for use already so you could sleep in the dorms. With most of your stuff here in the dorms, you wanted sleep here anyway. Shoto despises his dad so he always wants to get out of the house.

The two of you went out to get dinner together. But as you guys were leaving, a cold breeze swept past, giving you a shiver up your spine. It brought back some horrible memories.

Brushing the feeling aside, you two went back to the dorms for the night. Around half of the class has already moved in. There were people in the common room watching Tv, some were chatting on the side. You took the elevator to go back to your room.

With horrible memories threatening to resurface, you wanted to distract your self. The common room seemed like the perfect place. Hoping that a conversation would distract your thoughts, you went back down.

You heard the Tv was on, so you went there. Momo, Jiro, and Uraraka, were already watching a show. Sitting down in a couch near them, you joined them in watching the show.

But Uraraka said something interesting. "How do you guys think you did on the test? I think I did fine. But I barely past the practical part though! It's thanks to (L/n) that I was able to pass!" Guess the haven't noticed you yet.
"Well I remember missing the release string on the catapult during the fight against Mr. Aizawa, but I feel like I could've done better." Momo said.
Jiro pitched in something interesting. "Don't you guys think that (L/n) has been through lots of combat situations?"
"What do you mean Jiro?" Uraraka asked.
"Well, you remember the announcement they made at my practical exam?" The two girls nodded. "(L/n) said that I should distract him while he fakes Present Mic out. His movements felt refined, and he moved like some pro heroes. Even when Present Mic was struggling on the ground, (L/n) held him in such a way that he couldn't escape."

You were surprised that Jiro could draw that just from looking at one encounter. Feeling the urge of sleep about to overcome you, you headed back upstairs. It was now that the girls finally noticed your presence. They were a bit embarrassed that you heard everything they said, but you soon were roped in by their many questions. Asking about all the things you've been through, what kind of missions you've been sent on etc.

But eventually, they ran out of questions and the urge to sleep has been growing. So, you all parted ways to retire for the night.

(Momo's POV)
Today I learned so much about (Y/n)! He has been on many different missions! Too bad that we were all getting sleepy so we had to stop. But it felt like something was bothering (Y/n). He seemed more distant than usual.

A light skinned hand grabbed onto my shoulder. Quickly looking behind me, I see Mina there, with a small smirk on her face.
"First name basis already huh?" She said with a smirk. "You haven't fallen for him haven't you?" Mina then left and went back to her room.

That question swirled in my head. Am I in love with (Y/n)? Collapsing on the bed, you continued to think about it. His handsome face, defined muscles, calm demeanor and combat capability. Yeah, maybe I really am in love with him.

A/N: Thank you all for the reads! I really hope that this story can reach 10k reads sometime!