Chapter 10

(Your POV)

__________

Tomorrow was the U.A Sports Festival. It was like an alarm clock for you recently. It always woke you up before your alarm could sound. You always get somewhat nervous thinking about the upcoming Sports Festival. That nervousness was not without reason.

It was an event where you could be scouted by Pro Heroes. There definitely was it of doubt running through your mind. Thoughts like, what if I mess up? Or what if I eliminated in the first round? Knowing these thoughts aren't exactly the most helpful, you needed someplace to clear your mind.

Seeing at it was still early, you made a bento box for yourself to bring to school. You wanted to find a way to the school roof. It was always nice and peaceful up there. It was an ideal place to clean your mind.

After cooking a delicious breakfast and making a beautiful bento box, you made your way to U.A. You eventually made it to school. Class dragged on as usual. It was really boring and you could hardly focus. The bell rang after long last.

You made your way to the door to look for a way to the roof. Bakugo got here first instead. He opened the door only to see a crowd of people around it. Not wanting to deal with all of this, you summoned an aegis in the shape of a staircase. You walked up to it and over the crowd. You jumped off after you were past the crowd and then made your way to the roof.

After spending 10 minutes wandering the halls, you finally found what you were looking for. You opened the door. The cool breeze hit your face. It was a good day with not a single cloud in sight. You pulled out your bento box and started eating while enjoying the marvelous view from the roof. The bento box you made yourself was quite delicious. You finished it really quickly.

The view on the roof was breathtaking. You could just see every building in the city. You could also see people walking on the streets. It was definitely quite peaceful up here. You heard the door open and you turned your head to see who was it. It was Momo.

She walked and stopped beside you.
"The view up here is beautiful isn't (Y/n)?
"It is Momo."
You both admired the view for a little while longer.
"Hey, Momo?" You asked
"Yes (Y/n)?"
"Did the crowd around our door leave?"
"Yeah." She said "Took them forever though. Bakugo tried to push past them but he got stopped."
"I guess there was a lot of yelling and explosions?"
"Mhm." She chuckled softly. It was quite cute in your opinion. You guys spent the rest of lunch break talking about random stuff until the bell signaled the beginning of afternoon classes. You both made your way to class.

Time Skip

It's last period. School's almost over and you wanted to go home for some last-minute training. You decided to invite Momo to help you train. The bell finally rang. You went up to her desk.
"Hey Momo, wanna come train with me today?" You asked.
"Sure!" She happily replied.
Both of you started walking towards your house. Eventually, you reached your decently sized house.
"Uh, I hope that this isn't too small."
"No it's fine (Y/n), it actually looks really nice!"
"Thanks."
You entered the house and dropped your things off on the couch. Momo copied your actions. She followed you down to your big basement.
"Alright, so let's have a quick spar." You said. "Are you fine with that Momo?"
"Yeah, that's fine (Y/n)."
Thus the sparring match began.

It was quick. Momo wasn't experienced with hand to hand combat. You went easy in her to test her skills. There were many things she could improve upon. You gave her some pointers and she went to train with you joining in. You guys trained until evening. Momo stayed for dinner and then you walked her home.

You turned in early, knowing that you will need all the energy you can get. Tomorrow was the sports festival. You can't make a fool of yourself tomorrow since millions are watching.

A/N Thanks for 250 reads!