Chapter 18

(Your POV)
____________
The next day, you and your mom went to a tailor shop to get our outfits for the upcoming event. Your mom went with beautiful looking light green dress matching her eyes. You went with a simple suit and a black tie.

You guys spent the entire morning and early afternoon getting your clothes. A good tasty lunch was followed by you packing up. You bid farewell to your mom and left for internships. Internships were coming up tomorrow so you wanted to arrive early at the agency, maybe help out Gunhead a bit.

You hopped on a train heading to city where Gunhead's agency is located. It was the late afternoon when you got off the train. You walked your way to the agency, enjoying the ambient noises from the city. The sky was beginning to darken when you arrived at the agency.

Gunhead greeted you with enthusiasm. He gave you a place to stay for the week. It was a large apartment near the agency. There was a kitchen, a large common room with a television, 3 rooms. The room you were lead to had a bed, a bigger than average bathroom, and a walk-in closet for all of your stuff. It seemed a little odd that you get such a big room, but you shook the thought off.

You unpacked, cleaned up, turned in for the night. The sun was in your eyes when you woke from your sleep. Gunhead said something last night about meeting you to talk about something special in the morning. Seeing that it was 7:00, there was no need to stay in bed any longer. Thus, you got up, brushed your teeth, and made some breakfast to enjoy.

It was around 7:45 when you finished cleaning up. But then, you realized. Gunhead's agency doesn't open until 8 o'clock. You had some spare time on your hands before you had to go. All the time was spent by you exploring all the rooms in the apartment. Each was an copy of yours, but without stuff and a neat bed.

You arrived at the agency at around 8. The doors were open and all the staff was there, but it was still pretty quiet. You headed straight for Gunhead's office hoping to talk to him there. Turns out, he was in his office reading a magazine. He heard you open the door and turned to face you. You guys greeted each other and started a conversation. It was basically Gunhead catching up on your life. You've always trusted him.

It was early afternoon when you guys finished talking. Gunhead went to his office door an gestured for you to follow him. He led you to a training room, looking old and dusty.
"Now, regarding the thing I was talking about last night..."
"What is it Gunhead?" You questioned with curiosity.
"I want you to train the 2 interns coming from U.A." Gunhead stated.
You looked at him with a questioning look.
"I have nothing left to teach you. I want to see if you have kept what you have learned in mind. I will be checking in from time to time to see if they are learning."
"Ok, I'll train them well." You said, with confidence in your voice.
"Right, but tomorrow you, me, and the 2 U.A interns will be going on patrol."
You nodded your head.

But first you guys had to clean the old training room. It took up the rest of the afternoon. You looked around the room, feeling pride that you cleaned most of it. Gunhead help a little but had to go halfway since he had other stuff to do. Looking at the time, you left the agency and went back to the apartment.

After arriving at the apartment, you made dinner. You sat down on the couch to watch some television while eating dinner. The weather forecast was going on. These next few days all seemed to be nice but tomorrow could have a chance of rain. With dinner finished, you spent the rest of the day maintaining your swords. You turned in at around 10 pm that night.

Monday. The day where the 2 interns are arriving at the agency, the first attempt of you teaching, was here. Knowing that the interns are arriving early today, you woke up earlier than usual. Looking at the time, the interns were arriving soon.

After a quick breakfast, you met with Gunhead in front of his agency for the interns arrival. It didn't take long before they came. 2 familiar faces. Momo and Uraraka. They were the other 2 interns that were coming to this agency. The 4 of you greeted each other. Then, Gunhead told you that the reason why your apartment was so big is that those 2 will be staying with you during the whole of the internships.

You had some mixed feelings about this arrangement but you shook it off. Gunhead will be waiting at his agency, waiting for you guys to come back with your costumes. The 3 of you soon reached the apartment. Once you guys got there, you led them inside. Once they set their stuff down, you told them to grab their costumes.
"Why though? Are we going somewhere?" Uraraka asked.
"Yes, you, me, Momo, and Gunhead will be going on patrol. Now c'mon patrol is starting soon."

A/n do any of you guys have any anime recommendations? I get bored every once in a while with I'm nothing to do. Also, if you see any typos, please let me know in the comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!