Chapter 2

(Your POV)

--------------

After the whole class changed into their uniforms, we met outside on the field by our teacher. "Alright class, we will be doing a quirk assessment test." He announced. 
A girl at the front yelled, "What about the entrance ceremony?"
"If you wanna become a hero, there is no time for such events. One of U.A's selling points is how unrestricted the teachers run their class." He responded. "Right so what was your softball throw record in junior high Bakugo?"
"67 meters." The blonde I saw earlier answered.
"Ok now try throwing the ball using your quirk. You can do anything you want but keep it in the circle." After a few stretches, he threw the ball while yelling die on the top of his lungs. Mr. Aizawa showed us the results. 705.2 meters. "Last place will be expelled so make sure to give it your all." He said with a little smirk on his face.

50 Meter dash: 4.95 Seconds

Grip Strength: 100 KG

Standing Long Jump: You leapt across the pit

Side Jumps: 150

Ball Throw: 700 M

After all the tests were done, Mr. Aizawa showed us the results. I saw that I came 2nd. Behind Yaoyorozu and in front of Shoto. I looked at Shoto and said, "Looks like I beat you again huh?"
"Yeah, you did." He sighed.

Time Skip

On the way home from U.A, you and Shoto were walking. "Hey (Y/n), wanna come train at my house today?"
"Eh sure, I got nothing to do today anyway." So both of you went to Shoto's house. You walk in through the front door and see Fuyumi. "Hey, Fuyumi." You greeted
"Hello (Y/n)! What brings you here today? "Just some training with Shoto."
"Alright, you can call me if you need anything!" " Thanks, Fuyumi."

You and Shoto made your way downstairs to the training room.

"Ok, then Shoto lets begin." You put an aegis that covers your whole body and Shoto launches ice at you. The goal of this training was to improve the amount of time that Shoto can keep up sustained ice attacks. You use this as an opportunity to strengthen the aegis that you can summon quickly and how long you can hold it against attacks. After a while, you realize you didn't bring your katana or wakizashi with you or you could have trained your swinging strength and speed. You mentally noted to yourself to bring it next time. After rough and tiring hours of training, you deiced to go home. After bidding farewell to Shoto and Fuyumi, you headed home.

After arriving home, you went and took a shower. The hot water running down your body relaxed your tense muscles from training. You made yourself a simple dinner, being a decently skilled home cook yourself after living alone for years now. Doing some more training after dinner, you went to bed earlier than usual.

"Using so much of my aegis does really drain my stamina. Gotta work on using less stamina for the same amount of strength." You sigh to yourself. You fell into a deep sleep that night.