Chapter 19

(Your POV)
____________
You guys grabbed your costume suitcases and walked to Gunhead's agency. After arriving, you all went to a changing room to change. You were the first one out, surprising. A few more checks, and you were sure that your armor is on tightly. The rest came out with their costumes on a little after you.

With everyone together, patrol started. Gunhead spent most of it explaining to Momo and Uraraka on how his agency works. You were slightly ahead of them, looking around for any signs of crime. But, in the end, patrol was uneventful.

It suddenly started pouring on the way back. No one had brought a umbrella. Running, all of you made it back to the agency very quickly. Even so, most of you guys got soaked. You didn't have as bad as the others since the armor was covering most of your clothing.

But with nowhere to dry off in the agency, you, Momo and Uraraka has to go back to your apartment to day off. At least the trip to the apartment had umbrellas which Gunhead lent you.
"Hoooo, we got soaked didn't we?" Uraraka exclaimed. Mom let out a giggle. You nodded in response. Not long after, Momo and Uraraka were having a conversation while you were thinking to yourself. You thought this was a nice change of pace, albeit with the kinda wet from the rain.

Soon the 3 of you reached your apartment. They each went to their rooms to change in fresh clothes. You, on the other hand, had to take off all your armor, and find somewhere to let it airdry. It was then, Momo came to your rescue.
"(Y/n)? Do you need help?" She asked.
"Yeah. So you know anywhere I could dry my armor?"
"Well, you could use my balcony."
"If it doesn't trouble you."
"Don't worry, I'll be fine (Y/n)."
"Thank you Momo."
She led you into her room. You looked around. Her room was nice and tidy, nothing outstanding. You knew that Momo's family is rich, and you were expecting to find some random things in there. But, there was none. You laid you your armor on the floor of the balcony and left the room.

Uraraka was sitting in the living room, watching some television. You silently walked past her and into your room. In the midst of changing, your phone buzzes. Your mom sent you a text.
Mom:
(Y/n), just so you remember, you need a dance partner for the dance
You froze. I need to have a dance partner? You panicked slightly but quickly calmed down.

You weren't the most sociable person so you would prefer someone you already know. The first person that came to your mind was Momo. You stood up to to ask her if she was free, but you stopped halfway. You just couldn't bring it up. Probably because Uraraka was there in the living room.

You had to ask her about it when you guys were alone. Getting hungry, you wanted to make some lunch. You asked your roommates if they want lunch and they both said sure. Soon after, the 3 of you were around the finding table, happily chatting while eating your tasty lunch.

Lunch was finished and everyone was satisfied, the rainy day not ruining anyone's mood anymore. But, free time came to an end when Gunhead was at the apartment door. He told the 3 of you were to go to the agency for training.

Once you all got there, Gunhead led the 3 of you to a empty room. You recognized that the room was the one you cleaned yesterday. Gunhead has led you to the room, and left, leaving the 3 of you.
"Now who's going train us?" Momo asked. You were still kinda nervous but time won't stop.
"I will be teaching you both during the duration of the internships." You announced. Both of them just looked at you confused faces.
"Gunhead taught me since I was young so I know what I need to teach you guys."

You didn't know much about their knowledge in hand to hand combat. So you wanted to start with that. Knowing nothing about Uraraka, you decided to start with her.

You first ordered her to attack you. She charged in just like she did with Bakugo, low and fast. Once she got close, she swiped at your midsection. You easily sidestepped, and grabbed her arm, still outstretched. You pulled her forward, thus causing her to lose balance. She couldn't recover quickly enough and tripped.

Now, it was time for Momo's turn for a test. She didn't charge right at you like Uraraka. You could tell, she was being cautious about this engagement. She sent a fist towards you face. You dodged it but didn't retaliate. But the next move was surprising. Momo went for another punch to your face. You dodged but a pain flared in your side.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Momo's leg. You smiled inside. She had attempted to do a feint attack. Having a rough grasp for her knowledge, you had to end this mock battle. You charged in. Momo panicked, not expecting your actions.

You gave her a light shove, knocking her off balance. Then, you kicked her legs from under her. She fell, but you caught her by the waist before she hit the ground. Lifting her up, you made sure both girls were ok from the mock battle.

Everyone took a break. After break was over, you started with the basics. Footwork, proper form etc. The rest of the day was spent correcting and remembering these forms.

It was getting late, you called for the class to stop. You praised the two girls for there hard work for today. Leaving the training room, the agency was closing. People were leaving, most lights were off.

Reaching the apartment, Uraraka went to go clean herself up. You were about to start cooking dinner, but a tap on your shoulder got your attention. Momo was behind you, her arm still outstretched.
"(Y/n)? Will you let me cook dinner tonight?" She asked.
"Are you fine with that?" She nodded. Seeing nothing wrong, you let her cook dinner while you also went to clean up.

A hot shower was super comfortable. You liked the rain, but getting wet from it wasn't the most pleasant feeling. The smell from Momo's cooking slowly wafted into your nose while still in the shower. Just the smell made really hungry.

Once you came out of your room, you saw the meal Momo made. It was a small meal, not a lot of variety, but the smell was heavenly. Momo has started eating, while Uraraka was basically wolfing down the food like it's her last meal.

Momo's cooking was delicious. Hell, better than your cooking has ever been. You considered your food to be decent but her cooking was almost top tier. You, like Uraraka quickly wolfed down the food quickly.
"Hey, Momo?"
"Yeah, (Y/n)?"
"Your cooking is phenomenal." She looked flustered at your compliment but happy.

With more training tomorrow, you turned into bed that night very soon.

A/n Thank you all for the suggestions! I will be sure to check them out sometime. I recently watched Bunny Girl Senpai and the last episode almost got a year out of me. And I rarely cry so I guess the means something? Only other anime got me close was Darling in the Franxx Episode 13. Well anyway no more rambling from me, have a wonderful day! Also thanks for 3k reads!