Chapter 3

(Your POV)

________

You got woken up by the annoying sound of your alarm. You groaned while waking up and shut up your alarm. You stood up, stretched, and went to do your morning routine. I made some breakfast and went to take a run. After a 5 km run, you went back home, changed to your uniform, and made your way too school.

You made it to school with 10 minutes to spare and sat at the back of the class. You put your head down on the desk mentally preparing yourself for the tiring day up ahead. You hear the door open and look up and see Yaoyorozu walking in. She went to sit in her seat beside yours. "Hey Yaoyorozu." you said to her.

"Hello (L/n)! You seem early today!"
"Yeah, I am a bit early." You hear the door open and see Shoto walk in.
"Hey (Y/n), did you go for a run today?" He asked you.
"Yeah, I did." You responded.
Yaoyorozu butts in "Hey (Y/n), do you and Todoroki know each other?"
"Yeah, we do. We've known each other than childhood."
"No wonder you 2 seem like you know each other quite well."
The bell rang signaling the start of class. You all sat down in your seats waiting for Aizawa to roll in the class with his sleeping bag.

TIME SKIP

The Bell rang, signaling the start of lunch break. You gathered your thing and headed off to the cafeteria wanting to get yourself some tempuras for lunch. After you got your food, you looking around for an empty spot to sit at when you hear an unfamiliar voice calling out to you.

"HEY (L/n)! WANNA CONE SIT WITH US?"

You turned your head to see who was calling your name. It a pink-skinned girl with pink hair, and yellow horns on her head waving frantically at you. You walked over to see Yaoyorozu and some other girls sitting there, all from your class. There was only one empty seat left and that was beside Yaoyorozu. You took the spot, not wanting to look for a new one.

"Right let's start by introducing ourselves and our quirks to this handsome boy! So my name  Ashido Mina and my quirk is acid!"

"My name is Asui Tusyu and my quirk is frog."
"My name is Hagakure Toru and my quirk is invisbility!"
"My name is Kyoka Jiro and my quirk is earphone jack."
"My name is Uraraka Ochaco and my quirk is zero gravity."
"Hello my name is (L/n) (Y/n) and I have 2 quirks." You said cutting off Yaoyorozu.
"Ooh (L/n) which quirks do you have?" Asked Ashido
"Illusions and aegis."You responded. The rest of lunch proceeded with not much indecent.

You made your way back to class before lunch had ended. There were only a few people in the class so it was nice and quiet. Lunch had ended and the class was full waiting for their next teacher to come in.

"I AM HERE!" Yelled a loud voice. The whole class's eyes lit up knowing that voice by heart. You mentally signing know that you won't have a quiet class with him teaching. All Might walks in.

"NOW TODAY WE SHALL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING!" The whole class seemed to grow more attentive after All Might announced that.

"NOW BEFORE WE GO, EVERYONE'S COSTUMES HAVE ARRIVED! PUT THESE ON AND MEET ME ON GROUND BETA!"

You went and put on your armor. You did feel like wearing a costume all day long so you opted for something that you can take off and put on (the pic up there is how I like the armor but is you don't like it, you can change it if you want).

You came out with the rest of the boys, waiting for the whole class to gather and for the combat training to begin. All Might explained that we will be fighting in teams of 2. Teams will be decided by drawing lots. One team is the villains, their job was to protect or capture all the heroes. The heroes' job was to capture all the villains or touch the bomb within the time limit. You were put on a team with Yaoyorozu. Your opponents Jiro and someone called Kaminari.

Watching Bakugo and the green-haired kid have an exciting battle, Shoto freezing the whole building and winning easily, it was finally your turn

You and Yaoyorozu put the bomb on the very top floor giving your team a time advantage, to begin with.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu?"
"Yes (L/n)?
"Do you mind me going ahead and get myself some training?"
"What do you mean by that (L/n)?"
"Well, it does mean you don't do much in this match. Are you fine with that?"
"I'm fine with it (L/n). You go in ahead."
"Thanks, Yaoyorozu."
You both heard a horn being blown which signaled the start of the training.
"Right I'll be going then Yaoyorozu."
You ran down to the second floor waiting for the Jiro and Kaminari. You saw 2 silhouettes moving and got in a fighting stance. They rounded the corner and you charged. Kaminari and Jiro were surprised by your actions and jumped. They quickly regained their posture and prepared to fight you. You swung a left hook at Kaminari since he was the bigger threat to you. He ducked and charged up his electricity. Seeing this, you quickly leapt back and put up an aegis to protect yourself from the massive electric shock. Kaminari discharged and the area you were fighting in lit up like day. You saw that he turned into an idiot after the massive shock and posed no threat. Knowing that you charged at Jiro and swept her feet from under her. With her on the ground, you apologized and knocked her unconscious with a hit to the head. With Kaminari still being an idiot, you quickly knocked him out too.

With that, the training ended. You were a bit disappointed about not having any hand to hand combat today. School was over, and you headed home. After arriving home, you whipped up a simple dinner and showered. You say around watching Tv before passing out on the bed, ready for the next day full of unexpected things at U.A High