Chapter 4

(Your POV)

________________

You and Shoto walked to school just to find the media swarming the entrance and blocking your way.

"Well then, guess I'm gonna have to use my quirk to distract them while we sneak in." You said to Shoto. He nodded in response. You made an illusion of you and Shoto that were attracting the media's attention. Once the entrance was in sight, you cast another illusion that makes it seem like there is nothing there. You both successfully snuck past the media and made your way to class.

You both sat in your seats at the back of the class. The bell rang, and in rolled Aizawa. He got out of his sleeping bag, walked in front of the class, and announced "Alright I need you guys to pick a class representative. I don't care what you do, just finish up before I wake up." Then proceeded to pass out in his sleeping bag.

The whole class started yelling about they should be the class representative.

Iida stormed up to the front and yelled "WE SHOULD HOLD A VOTE! WHOEVER GETS THE MOST VOTES IS CLASS REP!"
"But wouldn't everyone vote for themselves?" Someone asked.
"Yes, so that means that whoever has more than one vote has the trust of the class and will be perfect for class rep." Iida promptly responded.

The whole agreed to this idea. You voted for Iida seeing that he quieted down the class within seconds. After all the votes were casted and counted, the results were in. Midoriya came in first with 3 votes and Yaoyorozu came second with 2 votes. Aizawa suddenly woke up and announced Midoriya class rep and Yaoyorozu vice rep.

TIME SKIP

(Yaoyorozu's POV)

___________

It was lunchtime and you were sitting with all the girls from your class. You guys were talking about life when somehow; the conversation turned the topic of boys.
"Hey, Mina? Who do you think are the hottest boys in the class?" Hagakure asked.
"Well, it's quite hard to decide between (L/n) and Todoroki. Though if I had to pick one, it would probably be (L/n)." Mina answered.

Upon hearing this, you perked up. While Mina and Hagakure were arguing about who was hotter, you were thinking about his well-toned body and beautiful eyes. Thinking how it would feel to be in his arms.

"Hey Momo, are you blushing?" Jiro asked you, snapping you out of your daydream.
"Wha no I was-wasn't ." You replied
"Ooo what's this?" Mina teased you "Is Yaomomo here dreaming about (L/n)? C'mon, tell us what you were thinking about!"
"No guys seriously I was-"
"WE HAVE A LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH. MAY THE STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE THE SCHOOL!"

You and the girls had no idea what this was, while your senpais seemed worried. You found a senpai and asked him what this was about.
"Someone unauthorized has entered school grounds. This hasn't happened in years!"
Now worried you the girls what it was about. You and the girls tried your best to stay together. But with the stampeding students, it was quite difficult. You got separated and got pinned to the glass. You tried calling out to Jiro, seeing that she was only a few meters away. You calls fell on deaf ears.

It was then you felt something big hit your back. Unprepared for the impact you fell forward, you closed your eyes bracing for impact. You felt a pair of strong but soft arms wrap around your waist. You were pulled back and saved from your fall. The arms let go of your waist. You turned around to see the beautiful (E/c) eyes of (L/n) looking at you.

"Sorry about Yaoyorozu. Are you ok?" (L/n) asked in a voice that almost made your heart melt.
"Yes, I'm fine (L/n). Thank you. Anyway, are you looking for our classmates?"
"Yeah, you were the first one I encountered."
(L/n) defies to look for the class and started to push into the crowd. You quickly grabbed his hand. He turned his head back at you in confusion.

"Thi-this i-is so that we don't get separated." You said making up and excuse. This was because you wanted him to hold your hand. He nodded and went into the crowd, with you in tow. You were silently hoping that this moment would never end. You heard a noise above you and looked up to investigate, only to see Iida flying through the air and landed near the roof. He told everyone that it was only the media and we should all calm down.

After all the order was restored, everyone was ordered to finish lunch in class. Once lunch was over, Midoriya announced that Iida would be the new class rep.

It was the end of class, everyone was leaving. You were packing up your things when you heard this,
"So Yaomomo how was (L/n)?"
You spun around just to see all the girls there expect for Tusyu.
"Wha-what d-d-do you mean?" You stammered out.
"Well first you got held in arms, and two you held his hand!" Mina replied
Seems like your friends were watching your whole exchange with (L/n).
"So now tell us! Do you have a thing for (L/n) or not?"
"Ye-yeah I do." You admitted while covering your face which was a tomato at that point.

(Y/n) sneezed.

"Hey (Y/n)? You got a cold or something?"
"No, I don't Shoto."
"Well then someone is talking about you."
"Well where'ed you heat that from?"
"The internet."
"Huh. If that was true, I'd be sneezing all day long."

A/N Well thanks for reading this chapter! I hope none of the characters are OOC.