Chapter 6

(Your POV)

___________

Seeing no easy way out of this, you took the offensive, hoping to knock one of them out. Running at a guy, you made an illusion of yourself running on the other side of the thugs and covering yourself up. He was easily fooled by the illusion and turned his attention to the illusion. A quick chop to his neck brought him down. You backtracked and met up with your classmates. You turn your head and see Yaoyorozu with a staff, Jiro with a blade, and Kaminari looking clueless on what to do.

Jiro kicked Kaminari in a thug nearby while calling him a "human stun gun." This gave you an idea.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu!" You called out.

"Yes (L/n)?" She responded.

"Would you make a blanket with a non-conductive material?"

"Yes, I can. Why do you need one?" She questioned.

"Make one big enough to cover you and Jiro. Kaminari is gonna send a massive shock to take out some of the villains. Best if you don't get hit by it."

"I understand (L/n). I'll get right to it."

After a few minutes of her making the blanket, it popped out of her back. Seeing Yaoyorozu and Jiro safely wrapped behind it you yelled at Kaminari.

"OI KAMINARI SHOCK EVERYONE NEARBY!" While putting up an aegis.

He replied with a cheeky smile. After releasing an indiscriminate shock of 1.3 million volts, he became an idiot again, leaving him quite vulnerable. Seeing that around half of the thugs unconscious from the shock he delivered, you grabbed him and tossed him beside the blanket hoping that Yaoyorozu knows what to do.

A group of thugs charged at you hoping to overwhelm you with numbers. Taking a deep breath, you readied yourself for the incoming punches. The first thug reached you and aimed for your head with his fist. You ducked and gave him a quick chop to the neck, causing him to land on the ground with a resounding thud. A second thug charged you with a fist wrapped in stone. You silently moved out of the way and summoned an illusion of you still standing there. You ran around him jumping to kick him in the back of his head. When his fist went through your illusion, his eyes were wide with surprise. He turned around only to see a foot about to collide with his face. He fell in the ground, kicking up some dust in the process.

A thug tree to stab you in the back. Hearing him, you pulled out your katana. With a quick flash, he was no longer alive. You sheared your katana with a slight click. Keeping the killing at a minimum was quite important. Anyone watching could get sick from watching it unfold in front of their eyes.

With only a few thugs left over, they decided to flee, not wanting to end up dead. You managed to catch one before they escaped.

"Now tell me what you guys came here for." You commanded in a low tone.

"We-we came to kill All Might!" He replied, visibly shaking.

"And how do you guys intend to kill him?"

"Wi-with that big thing over there!"

After quickly knocking him out, you looked over to where he was looking. The sight of it was so ought I make a shake with visible anger

"Nomu." You growled.

You made your way back towards the blankets. You see Yaoyorozu and Jiro coming out of it, unharmed. You sigh in relief. Yaoyorozu seeing you walking ran up to up.

"(L/n)! Are you okay?" She yelled

"Yes, I'm fine Yaoyorozu." You yelled back

After walking closer, she changed to one of worry. She ran to you and grabbed your right hand.

"(L/n)! You said you were fine! What is this?"

You look down and see your bloody hand.

"Ah, I'm not hurt. This is someone else's blood."

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"It's best you don't know. Now is best if you guys go to the exit waiting for the pro heroes. I'll be fine."

"But-but what about you?" You can tell she was extremely worried about you. You were quite surprised by her actions. No one has shown you this apart from your family and the Todorokis.

"Alright, Yaoyorozu can come with me. But as for you Jiro, bring Kaminari to the exit and wait for the pro heroes."

"But why does Yaomomo get to go?" She whined.

"Because Yaoyorozu can make bandages for the injured. She can also make weapons for an extra edge in fights. I'm not saying that you are useless. Your quirk can easily delay villains from coming close to the exit." You told her.

"Alright fine." She then got up close to you and snarled in your ear "You better bring Yaomomo back in one piece. You will die if you don't. Knowing well you responded with an affirming "Yes."

Heading towards the center area of USJ, you and Yaoyorozu stopped a few meters away from the center area. Kurogiri seemed to make a new, smaller portal. Seeing a familiar silhouette in the portal got you worked up. Knowing that the nomu is already there, seeing Shigaraki with it makes the fight just that much harder.

A/N Thank you all for 50 reads! I was definitely not expecting this many reads. I'm quite bad at writing fight scenes so uh yeah. If you have any suggestions for the story or parts i can improve upon, please comment!