Chapter 21

(Your POV)
____________
The rest of the internship went by without anything major happening again. You did appear in the news that evening though, and got interrogated by your roommates on what happened.

Momo was mad at you for doing something so reckless. Though she quickly calmed down, knowing that this was part of hero duties. Uraraka was relived when you said you were fine, but she didn't persist the topic.

Thursday was nothing special. You guys practiced what you had been taught so far. Tomorrow Gunhead was testing to see how you had taught them. The previous one was just to see your progress.

But, there was nothing to worry about. Just a whole day of correcting stances, remembering the best situations to use them in. But, Thursday faded into evening, which signaled the end of class for today. After saying goodbye to Gunhead, you guys went back to the apartment.

The three of you turned in earlier than usual, in light of the test tomorrow. The next morning soon came. Momo and Uraraka were more pumped up than usual, which slightly confused you. Admittedly, you were also getting nervous about the upcoming test.

Arriving at the agency, Gunhead was already waiting for you guys. He took Momo and Uraraka into the training room while you stood outside. You couldn't stay still. Pacing back and forth, you anxiously awaited your results. The door opened after what seemed like and eternity and the three of them walked out.

Gunhead gave you a pat on the back and congratulated you for passing the test, while also exceeding his expectations. You were relived that you had passed. That cleared any remaining doubts in your mind that you can't teach people.

But with today being the last day of internships, there was no training. It was more or less a day off. You wanted to pack up early, leaving the majority of the afternoon for wandering around the city. Momo followed you, same with Uraraka.

You guys walked around the city until it was almost time for the train ride home. You guys found interesting stores to look at, some restaurants in the area, and went to the mall. Though eventually you guys were all drawn in by a huge arcade, that took up the rest of the afternoon.

But with the train ride home coming soon, you guys left the arcade, with a hint of disappointment in the air. The three of you hopped on the same train since you all lived in that general direction. Uraraka was the first to get off. With Momo and you living not too far away from each other, you guys got off at the same stop.

It was quite late when you got home. Wanting to collapse in bed again, you quickly made your way upstairs. Your mom had already went to bed so you were quiet walking around, not wanting to wake her up.

Saturday was uneventfully. It was just a day of rest before the big event. You spent the day studying, since exams were coming up. But after a whole morning of studying, you took a break, trying to remember stuff instead of blankly staring at a textbook, not remembering a thing.

Saturday soon passed, and Sunday arrived. But with the party in the evening, there was still plenty of time before you could and your mom had to leave. The morning and afternoon flew by quickly, time seemingly speeding up. It was soon time to go. You had some trouble tying your tie but it wasn't anything to major.

Soon, you guys were on your way to the place where the dance was held at. The sun was just beginning to set over the horizon, casting an orange glow across the whole sky. You stared out the window, enjoying the scenery. But, the dance hall got your attention. A elaborate building, with a nice fountain at the entrance.