Chapter 13

(Your POV)
___________
A/N thank you all for 1000 reads! I can't believe we got this mark within about a month. I started writing this for fun so i wasn't expecting this many reads. Now for the terrible chapter (lol)

With Momo finally calmed down, you made your way back to your seats. The next and final match of the first rounds was Bakugo against Uraraka.

The 2 contestants came up to the arena. Bakugo looking angry as usual, and Uraraka looking nervous.

The match started with Uraraka charging at Bakugo. He sent an explosion right in her face. She retreated. The whole battle was really interesting to watch.

You could guess that all Uraraka has to do is just touch Bakugo. Bakugo also seemed to know this and is making it very difficult for Uraraka to get close.

With Bakugo making massive explosions, large amounts of smoke followed. Uraraka used the smoke as a cover for her to get close. Bakugo managed to dodge every attempt.

Uraraka suddenly stopped charging at Bakugo. You waited in anticipation of what will happen next. It suddenly started raining debris. You didn't notice immediately but Bakugo must have made a lot of debris from all his explosions. Uraraka used it to her advantage.

With it raining debris, Uraraka charged at Bakugo. Bakugo sent a massive explosion at the raining debris. It was so huge the shockwave reached everyone in the audience. It knocked Uraraka back, almost going out of bounds.

Uraraka recovered from the shock. She started running but tripped. She attempted to get up but Midnight eventually came over that declared Bakugo the winner.

Uraraka was moved off the field and Cementoss repaired the arena for next battle. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu came on to the arena to decide on who will advance to the second round.The match ended with Kirishima winning. You could guess that Tetsutetsu suffered from metal fatigue or something similar.

The first rounds of battles were over. You were going against Iida. But before your match, it was Shoto against Midoriya. But it was not only you waiting for this match. The whole class was waiting for this match to happen.

The 2 contestants walked up and into the arena for their upcoming battle. The exciting matchup had begun.

Shoto started with a massive ice attack straight at Midoriya. He flicked his finger and a huge gust of arctic wind came with it. When the wind died down, you saw what happened.

Shoto's ice was destroyed with an extremely bruised finger on Midoriya's right hand. After recovering from the shock, Shoto launched another huge ice attack.

Midoriya flicked his finger and shattered all the ice. Shoto didn't give up with his attacks. He launched a third ice attack and again, Midoriya stopped it at the cost of another finger. It was starting to look like an endurance match.

Shoto launched a fourth ice attack. You were confused about what he was doing. He attempted the same thing but all were stopped. Maybe he had a different idea in mind.

Midoriya stopped his ice attack once again. Shoto took the chance of a momentarily stunned Midoriya and charged in on a ramp of ice.

Midoriya recovered and flicked a finger on his left hand to shatter Shoto's ramp. He jumped and tried to land on Midoriya. He dodged it by jumping. Shoto landed with ice coming out of his left fist.

He sent ice from that fist towards Midoriya. Since he was mid-air, he couldn't dodge the ice. Midoriya charged up his quirk in his arm to break the ice. He swung his arm and a massive blast of wind followed.

Ice was flying everywhere. You couldn't see Shoto since he was on the receiving end of that punch. Midoriya's arm is heavily bruised. Something was off about his quirk. It wasn't the most compatible with his body, and its power was similar to All Might's.

But with the dust finally settled, you could see Shoto. He had made a small wall of ice behind him so he couldn't be blown out of bounds. His right half was slightly covered in ice.

Shoto launched another ice attack. Midoriya flicked his finger like before. But this time it was different. His blast seemed to be more powerful than all the other ones.

Shoto was blasted through his small ice wall. He stopped himself just before he went out of bounds. You looked back towards Midoriya. One of his fingers was a different color than the others.

Shoto charged in head-on. Once he got close, he leaped. Midoriya took this opportunity and went for a punch. It connected right in Shoto's gut.

Shoto managed to freeze one of Midoriya's arm before he was blasted back. He recovered and launched another ice attack. Midoriya dodged it since his attacks were coming more slowly.

Shoto was still trying to charge in at Midoriya. He tried to trap him in some ice but instead, he was blasted away. Midoriya then did something no one expected.

He put his thumb in his mouth and somewhat flicked his finger to blow back Shoto. He was blasted back a few feet before he made another ice wall. Shoto slowly stood up.

You could tell that Shoto was nearing his limit for his ice powers. His right side had patches of frost on his arms and legs. Midoriya charged in. He landed a punch on Shoto.

Midoriya went after Shoto for another punch. Shoto didn't move and took the punch. He was launched back once again. Shoto was on one knee. But what came you heard was not something you were expecting.
"IT'S YOUR POWER ISN'T IT!" Midoriya yelled.

Something must have snapped in Shoto. He was just looking at Midoriya with what it seems like shock in his face. He activated his flames. With his flames blazing, the frost was melted.You heard the prideful voice of Endeavord yelling about how Shoto will surpass him and beat All Might.

With flames still blazing, Shoto launched an ice attack. It was unlike anything you've seen before in this match. Midoriya charged up his quirk and jumped over the ice attack.

He was trying to get close to Shoto so he could land the finishing blow on him. Shoto then increased his flames temperature and size. He then lifted his arm and made a palm.Midoriya rivaled it with a charged arm. Suddenly, 5 thick walls of cement sprung up between them. What happened next was a massive explosion.

The resulting shockwave was huge. After everything died down, you looked towards the arena once again. It was covered in dust. The dust dispersed after a few moments.

Midoriya was knocked back to the wall. Shoto was standing in front of a small ice wall. His shirt was half gone. Midnight announced Shoto advances to the next round.