Chapter 5

(Your POV)

__________

You woke up to the peacefulness of the early morning. You look at your alarm clock to check the time, only to see it was 5:30. You got up, made some breakfast, changes into your uniform, and went on a walk at 6:30.

You didn't know where to got so you walked around aimlessly, maybe stumbling across something interesting. You eventually reached this neighborhood where it looked like it belonged to several quite wealthy people. It was 7:30 by the time you reached an extremely large estate. You decided you should make your way to school since you don't know this area very well. Shortly after passing the gate of the large estate, you heard something behind you.

You turned your head and saw Yaoyorozu walking out of the gate. You had somehow stumbled across the Yaoyorozu residence. Yaoyorozu seemed shocked when she saw you a little down the road.
"Hey (L/n)! What are you doing here? She asked.
"Well, I was just walking around aimlessly when I somehow found myself here." You replied. "Also, do you know the way to school from here?
"Of course I do (L/n)! Just follow me!" She beamed.
"Alright then."

TiME SKIP

It was the beginning of class, Aizawa said that we were going somewhere off-campus for rescue training. We put on our uniforms and went to line up by the bus. You had your helmet off, being slightly uncomfortable in that. Iida immediately started to order people in line. His disappointment was visible when the bus layout wasn't he was expecting. You found yourself a seat near the back of the bus, hoping to have some peace. Yaoyorozu sat beside you moments later.

After listening to your classmates' talk about how you and Shoto would make good hero's and how Bakugo was too violent, you started to doze off. You woke up, only to find your head resting on Yaoyorozu's shoulder.
"Sorry about that Yaoyorozu." You quickly apologized.
"N-n-no no, it's fine (L/n)." She replied, somewhat flustered.
You looked at her in confusion but went to mind your own business. You all eventually arrived at USJ, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. It was there you met the pro hero 13.

She went on a speech about how quirk can be dangerous to people while you are rescuing them. It was then a black fog formed in the middle of USJ. Someone I. Your class pointed it out. Aizawa looked at it and said
"Those are villains. Real ones. 13 protect the students. (L/n) you help him out."
The whole class looked at you in shock, except Shoto who already knows about this.
"Yes sir!" You responded. "Do I have permission to kill?"
"You do, but just don't go overboard with it." He said before leaping away.

Now the whole class was visibly shocked. Some even had their mouths open in awe of what you just said. You and the class were about to evacuate the premises when a dark purple mist formed in front of you.

"Kurogiri." You gritted your teeth in hatred. He must have heard you growl because shortly after he appeared, he greeted you.
"Ah hello again (Y/n). How nice that we meet again after all these years."
"What do you want from me now Kurogiri?" Your voice dripping with venom.
"It's very simple. My job is to not let anyone escape from here to alert the pro heroes. He replied nonchalantly. It was then Bakugo and Kirishima charged at him, hoping to land a blow on him. He dodged the hits and slightly dispersed. 13 took the chance to tell Iida to dash towards the exit. Kurogiri spotted him and chased after him. You saw a little glimpse of metal under all that purple mist. You ran towards it and jumped planning to land a flying kick against that metal brace. Kurogiri was focused on Iida to notice you coming from behind. Your foot connects to your intended target. To your surprise, Kurogiri fell forward and face planted in the ground. Iida seizes the chance and runs out of USJ.

Knowing well that he is on the way to get help, all you and your class had to do was to live. In a fit of rage, Kurogiri wrapped you and your class in his mist. 13 attempted to save you only to get his black hole reversed on him. Knowing that he is probably going to separate the class to make it easier for them to defeat your class. After a rough landing in the mountain zone, you see that you were stuck with Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Kaminari. With thugs surrounding the 4 of you, getting out of this mess will definitely not be an easy task