Chapter Thirteen

Eventually the group had to leave the field, it was getting dark and being out in that town at night wasn't a smart choice. However they weren't done hanging out, the thought of separating so soon and not learning more about each other, didn't seem right to any of them. But knowing where to go to continue to hang out was another issue. The options were really only Ryan's or Braxton's or Levi's.

Overall the group was divided on where to go, not exactly half and half of course, but everyone was worried about making sure everyone was comfortable. "Brax's mom's won't care," Lucas said.

"We don't need to bring them to that side of town though!" Zeek said.

Austin shrugged, "Why not? Not like anyone can mess with us. Power in numbers." 

"Power in numbers doesn't apply when some of them are clearly weak," Levi said, "No offense though."

Adrian rubbed his eyes softly, his leg flaring up some and not having the patience to handle them arguing. "Okay," Adrian said, "All of you shut the fuck up for like 3 minutes okay." Everyone fell quiet and looked at Adrian, he sighed. "Austin has a point, it would be the 13 of us against people. Not to mention I'm sure that Levi and Salem have their knives with them. If you're so paranoid about them being hurt, we can walk in a way where we surround them so people can't even see them to consider mugging." 

Everyone was still silent but the group ended up nodding in agreement with the idea. Adrian sighed softly, relieved that they had come to an agreement and would hopefully stop arguing about it. Shawn smiled softly at Adrian and began to help Adrian up. "Walking or want to be carried?" Shawn asked him.

"Walking, Brax is scary dude. He can't be distracted by carrying me." Shawn smiled softly before picking Adrian up carefully.

Shawn smirked, "Fine, Braxton won't be distracted." Gabriel looked over at Shawn and blinked some, surprised that Shawn was lifting Adrian. "I've picked him up more than once when he's collapsed at the orphanage."

"Collapsed??"

"Yeah Gabe," Shawn said, beginning to walk with the rest of the group, Ryan grabbing Adrian's crutches. "Adrian doesn't know when to stop and will over work his leg more commonly than not."

Gabe just nodded softly and stopped asking. "My moms are going to be so confused," Braxton said.

"Why?" Lucas asked.

Braxton looked at him, "Think for a moment dumbass! 13 is a much different number than 7."

"Fair," Lucas said. 

"They don't care but they'll be confused. They've met Micheal at least so it shouldn't be to bad."

Lucas looked at Micheal, "Damn dude. You're really trying that hard?" Micheal glared at Lucas who responded with a laugh. "Okay okay fine."

Braxton smirked, "It was my idea for him to meet them. Mostly so he could come over more." Salem whispered something to Gabe. Gabe laughed but tried to hide it and pretend to be mad at Salem. 

"I don't like the thought of that," Micheal said. "What did you say Salem?"

Salem looked towards Micheal, "Use that brain of yours for a few seconds here Micheal. What did I say?"

"Do you want a new black eye?" Braxton offered looking at Salem. Salem turned back around quickly. Braxton looked at Shawn and Adrian, "How long have you two been together anyways? I mean, Gabe and Salem have said they passed two years."

"Well lets see," Adrian said, "I slept with Salem that one time and then three days later I was sleeping with Shawn."

"You whore," Braxton said to Adrian, feigning disappointment.