Chapter Eighteen

The group moved past the topic eventually, likely due to Micheal's downright refusal to talk about it any longer. It had been almost an hour after Ryan left that he returned, both him and Lucas flushed and Lucas' hair a little more than messed up. "Did you two fuck or something?" Salem asked looking at Ryan.

Ryan shrugged, "Not exactly."

"Even Alice in Wonderland is getting more action than me," Zeek sighed, "How dare life treat me this way?"

"Well, maybe if you stopped rejecting everyone you'd be in a relationship Zeek," Levi said simply.

Zeek paused, "Okay you're right but fuck off."

"Levi you say that like you've ever dated someone besides Jaxson," Maddox said simply.

Levi paused for a moment, thinking, "Okay fair."

"Why would he date anyone else?" Jaxson said, "Where do you go after greatness?"

Levi looked at Jaxson, trying to see if his boyfriend was joking. Upon seeing that Jaxson was serious Levi sighed, "I'm going to go drown myself. Peace." Gabe looked at Salem and Salem handed Gabe an amethyst crystal, which Gabe promptly threw at Levi's arm. "OW FUCK!"

Austin looked at the crystal, "Amethyst. Rids the body of negative emotions."

"I will throw crystals at him until his depression leaves his body."

Salem smiled, "I'm proud of this. I have taught him well." Austin picked up the crystal and handed it back to Gabe and smiled softly. "You really know a lot about witchcraft Austin." Austin shrugged and went back to sitting next to Maddox. Salem couldn't help but look at Austin.

"Salem you're bad at hiding when you're observing someone," Adrian said.

"Why hide it?" Salem asked, "It's dumb, and more of an invasion of privacy."

"It's an invasion of privacy either way," Lucas said.

Maddox chuckled, "That hasn't stopped any of us before though. Especially Braxton."

"I only do it to people I care about or consider friends," Braxton said, "It's a part of being my friend."

"You observed us before we really talked, Braxton," Jaxson argued.

"I said people I care about or consider friends."

"Aww," Shawn mocked, "You care about us!!"

Braxton paused for a moment, looking completely dumbfounded. "You... You've all slept in my house! You're dating men I consider my brothers! The fuck?"

"Aww," Adrian mocked, "you consider us brothers?"

"You, however, I will poison though Adrian," Braxton said simply.

Maddox looked at Braxton, "Let's not commit homicide."

"No one said the poison would kill him, you maniac!"

"Hold on a moment here," Maddox said, "I am the only one in our group that wouldn't have a file in the justice system! How am I the maniac!?"

"Because you'd get caught," Adrian said simply.

Maddox looked at Adrian, "So if I committed homicide-"

"Why homicide!?"

"Gabe hush," Maddox said, "If I committed homicide you guys wouldn't help me hide the body?"

Salem sighed, "Of course we'd help you! But we would still be pissed!"

"If it was a cop?"

"I would be less mad," Salem said.