Chapter Seventeen

The four of them set off, headed to Braxton's house. Adrian shrugged off being carried by Brax and Shawn. "You're going to hurt later and you cannot blame anyone but yourself," Braxton said to Adrian. 

"I'll be fine. It's when we walk to multiple places that my leg starts hurting."

"Or when you walk around all day and then decide to not rest once home," Shawn replied.

Adrian looked at him, "That happened once!" Shawn shrugged, he knew that it was true but he didn't care about that. 

Braxton sighed and continued walking, holding Micheal's hand. "I wonder how long until they realize we skipped," Micheal said. 

"I have next hour with Lucas, he'll figure it out," Adrian said, "We'll get a text. Probably any minute now honestly." 

Braxton pulled out his phone when he heard the ding from a notification, "Speak of a devil." Braxton pulled out his phone to look at the text.

"Salem?"

"And Gabe." 

"Fuck," Shawn said. 

Hell Bois

Archangel: So who was gunna tell us you all skipped?
Witch Trials: And not invite us!
Archangel: Salem not now.

"Wow," Micheal said looking at his phone. "Even when texting Gabe tells Salem off." Braxton chuckled and began typing on his phone.

The Man: Shawn needed out. Micheal and Adrian just tagged along.
Witch Trials: Sure, enjoy the foursome you guys.
Hatter: you guys my paretns will see this
Archangel: They're used to it at this point Ry.
Hatter: When you're right youre right
The Person: You all need to bleach with holy water for fucks sake.
Witch Trials: You plan to tell me that you all won't be fucking?

"I might punch him," Micheal said, "I'm considering it."

Adrian chuckled, "Do it. He deserves it." 

"Don't... Don't encourage violence maybe," Shawn said. 

The Person: Salem, I hope you step on a lego.
Hatter: harsh dude
The Man: Sorry no foursome. See you all after school I'm sure. We'll be at my place. Muting the chat now!!!

"Probably a better approach than punching him," Micheal said. Braxton nodded and rolled his eyes. 

"So..." Adrian said, "Foursome?"

"Adrian."

"I'm joking Shawn," Adrian paused, "Maybe... Mostly." Micheal blushed at the comment and just looked down at his feet as he walked. "I have a power I shouldn't have."

"Adrian, Don't bully Mike," Shawn said. 

Adrian looked at Shawn, "I'll bully you instead then." 

"I'm used to that babe."

"Fair." 

Braxton rolled his eyes and unlocked his front door and let them all into the house, "Should I relock it just to mess with them when they show up?"

"If Levi's ability to just walk in gets ruined he'll gut you," Adrian said, "Make that choice yourself."

"Nah, don't wanna deal with Levi's attitude, especially if he's withdrawled."