Chapter Twenty-Six

The group was at Levi's house later that day, mostly because Levi said he had to leave Braxton's as he needed to do something in his room but none of them would be willing to leave him alone. So they all sat in the living room of his house while Levi was doing whatever it was he had to do. Salem made sure he was listening to anything going on up the stairs as well as the conversation they were having. Salem was mid sentence when he paused due to hearing something, "Is he hitting something?"

Braxton paused listening, "Sounds like it... What the hell?"

"Guys," Jaxson said, "He's fine, trust me. He's practicing."

"Practicing what?"

"He does not want you guys knowing," Jaxson said, "He'll be pissed if I tell."

Salem looked at Jaxson, "Well then, I'm gunna get bitched out because my curiosity outweighs any fear I have naturally. So, see you guys in a moment." Salem walked up the stairs.

Jaxson sighed, "Lee will hit him."

"What is he doing Jaxson?" Adrian asked.

"Practicing."

"Practicing what?"

"A hobby," Jaxson answered.

"Jax," Shawn sighed, "Dude Salem's gunna tell us anyways might as well spill."

Jaxson rolled his eyes, "He is practicing his drum skills. He has an electronic drum kit. Uses headphones so you guys can't actually hear the noise."

Adrian pretended to look mildly offended, "So I can be forced to play guitar but he can hide his drum skills? I'll kill him."

"No you won't," Zeek said, "Chill Adds. Maybe if you don't make it a big deal he'll be willing to show us."

"Or at least he'll show Adrian and Ryan," Maddox said.

Austin smiled softly, "They could be a mini band."

Adrian shrugged, "The closest to a band would be me asking one of them to play for one of my songs while I'm recording."

"That wouldn't be too bad," Ryan said.

Levi walked down with Salem following him, and he clearly wasn't happy, "Jax, the hell babe?"

"What did you want me to do?" Jaxson asked, "Fight Salem? Yeah no thanks I prefer being alive."

"He plays drums," Salem said.

"Yeah we know," Adrian replied.

Levi looked at Jaxson, "Babe!"

"Yeah that one was my fault, sorry."

Levi looked at the group, "Any of you mention it and I'll drown you."

"Yes finally!" Adrian said.

"Hey!" Gabe protested, "I don't have anything to throw at you but stop!"

Braxton looked at Gabe, "I got it." Braxton punched Adrian in the arm.

"Abuse of the disabled!" Adrian shouted, "I am calling the cops."

"Do it, You won't pussy," Braxton said.

Adrian sighed, "Yeah you're right I won't."

"Fuck 12," Shawn said, "Acab."

"Don't," Gabe said, "Don't start that shit again. I don't need you encouraging Salem's anarchist tendencies." Salem rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me Salem."

"Fine, sorry," Salem said.

"Haha bottom!" Adrian jokingly said while pointing at Salem.

"Adrian I will bash your head in with a bat."