Chapter Fifteen

The group continued to talk, if they had it their way, they wouldn't stop. They all were enthralled to get to know other people, even if they already knew some about each other. Everyone had gotten so used to their small group of friends, that talking to other people was exciting and fun. However, all good things must come to an end. In this case, the end was sleep. It was about 3 am before anyone even thought of sleep. 

"Guys, It's like three in the morning," Maddox said.

Braxton paused for a moment, "We've been talking for more than 12 hours... Wow."

"We should probably sleep," Micheal said. 

"Nah," Salem replied. 

Adrian rolled his eyes, "Some of us don't have insomnia Salem." 

"You're just depressed and use sleep as a coping mechanism Adrian, so shut up." Jaxson rolled his eyes, holding Levi who was already asleep. 

Braxton smiled, "Seriously though. We should probably sleep." 

Lucas looked at Braxton and figured out what he was planning, "Braxton don't you dare." Braxton rolled his eyes and got up, walking over to a closet in the hallway up the stairs. Micheal, who had been sitting on one of the steps, turned around to look at Braxton. 

"What are you doing Brax?" Micheal asked. Braxton smiled and began throwing pillows and blankets down the stairs at people. 

"Braxton I said not to!" Lucas protested, receiving a pillow to the face in response. Salem laughed at Lucas. 

Shawn looked at Braxton, "Why the fuck do you have so many pillows and blankets dude?"

"Depression," Braxton said as he grabbed one final blanket and wrapped it around himself. He walked back down the steps and sat next to Micheal. 

Salem rolled his eyes, "More so Maddox gives you a ton of them since we usually spend the night here if we plan to stick together." 

"Blankets are nice," Maddox replied simply. He grabbed one of the blankets and wrapped it around him and Austin. 

Adrian smiled as Shawn pulled a blanket over them, "You guys get to fight Salem and Gabe if you want a couch. I'm disabled, I claim the couch." 

"None of us would make you move Adrian," Jaxson said as he made sure that Levi was covered in a blanket. Adrian mumbled a positive response before tucking his head between the couch and Shawn's head. It took the group a while, mostly because Salem kept saying things to provoke laughter from them all, but eventually the 13 boys fell asleep. 

When Braxton woke up that morning, he was completely captured by Micheal who was holding him closely. Braxton surveyed the room to see if anyone else was awake. He wasn't surprised to see basically everyone was still curled up asleep, except for Lucas, Ryan, and Zeek. Based on the smell of cooking bacon, Braxton figured that they were in the kitchen. Carefully he slipped out of Micheal's hug, instantly missing the warmth, and walked into the kitchen. 

Zeek was standing at the stove and cooking breakfast, which didn't surprise Braxton in the slightest. Lucas and Ryan were in there quietly talking with Zeek, Ryan sat on the island counter and Lucas on one of the stools nearby. "Morning," Braxton said to them. Ryan waved slightly. 

"Morning Brax," Zeek said, "Everyone else still asleep?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised you're awake since you never wake up on time for school," Braxton teased. Lucas chuckled quietly. "So place your bets on if Salem will get up before noon or not."

"I'll punch him if he doesn't," Zeek said. 

"Why punch him?" Ryan asked.

"Revenge."