- 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 -

—❦—

— NESRYN AWOKE from the same reoccurring dream once again, this time it was getting near evening so she gathered she would get up

— NESRYN AWOKE from the same reoccurring dream once again, this time it was getting near evening so she gathered she would get up. She searched for a while for an outfit and picked out a floor length grey dress accented with flowers from the bottom of the skirt and a sheer bodice accompanied by these floral decorations. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded in achievement. This dress was a more recent design and achievement so she still felt that 'new dress' feeling whenever she put it on.

It was currently 4:30 and she decided to go and visit the bar she was at last night as she couldn't seem to get the curious little bar and grill off her mind. Surveying the aspects of daily lives of someone in a completely un-supernatural environment was a pleasurable and strangely fulfilling experience.

Though, she had a certain idea about what Sam Merlotte was hiding.

Heading out of the house she decided that it was too light out for flying and someone was sure to see her so she grabbed Eric's keys and set off for Bon Temps. No doubt if she didn't make it back in time without her car he would be racking his brains as to where she had gone but she would return this evening for Fangtasia. They needed to start keeping some promises between each other.

Eric and Nesryn knew almost everything there was to know about one another, but both had their secrets. But in this case, they were perfectly reasonable to keep as none of their secrets affected the relationship and neither had a hidden agenda. They truly just loved one another. Say ing you're in love with someone is a simple term to say, but to conform to it was a whole other premise. Nesryn and Eric had committed themselves to each other for 250 years so far and no doubt there would be many more centuries between them. Pam too, of course.

She pulled into the car park and operated the hood of the convertible back up and locked the car before heading into the just-opened bar. She noticed how overdressed she was, but didn't care about stares for she had been receiving them all her life. She lifted her dress slightly to sit on the same stall as the previous night.
"That's a relief." Sam said and I raised my brow in curiosity as to what he had meant by it. "I thought you were a vampire." I quickly stunned my stare and allowed my face to turn stone cold.
"Do you have a problem with vampires Mr Merlotte?"
"No, but when you think they come into your bar and don't order a true blood, probably implies they're hungry." I tilted my head and actually understood what he meant.

"I suppose it does help if your custom is alive." He chuckled and moved around the bar, a towel flung over his flannel covered shoulder.
"You look like you belong on the cover of a magazine or in a movie." I smiled gladly at such a ceremonious compliment. "I'm serious." He said with a chuckle and I looked down at my dress.
"Sam you've gotta restock the fr-... woah who is this fine little thang?" The man I had witnessed have the argument on his phone was now in front of me and wiggling his hips. I laughed and he seemed to take that well. I reached over for a handshake and he did so while looking at same with a raised brow.
"I'm Nesryn Mr..."
"Lafayette your majesty, sheesh where'd you get that getup?"
"I designed it." I said with a smile before finally asking for a drink since my throat felt rather dry. Lafayette leant back in shock before slithering away back to presumably the kitchen.
"I'm driving so maybe no whiskey but just some water please, ice if you don't mind."

"Coming right up."

—————————————————–

After 2 hours of continuous glasses of water and chatting to Sam, Nesryn noticed the same three young men enter the bar. All immediately noticing her too. Jason practically bounced over like a puppy before sitting down with a grin that fell from ear to ear.
"I've had a rough day today Sam, beer please and make it a large."
"Yeah, I heard, I know you didn't do it Jason. Dawn and Maudette has nothing to do with you, I know that for sure." Nesryn's interest peaked.
"Dawn? Was she not a server here?" Sam looked at the bar regretfully.
"She was murdered this morning... the cops are saying it's Jason." She didn't have much time to react before glancing at the click.
"Oh goodness it's 6:40,  I have to go. Thank you so much for the drinks, goodnight gentlemen." She said placing a 20$ bill on the bar and running out, forgetting her bracelet that she had fiddled with for a while.

She heard Jason yell 'wait' but by this time she was already in her car and driving back to Shreveport. She was definitely late and she hated being late and Eric was sure to flip his coffin lid. But upon entering she discovered she was just on time and thankfully so. Eric stormed out of the office and found his wife sat at the bar with a sad smile on her face.

"Where were you today?"
"I visited Bon Temps, there's a little bar there and I've made a couple friends." He walked over to me, his hands finding my waist.
"Have you delved into their minds yet?" Nesryn shook her head and smiled at his jest.
"I keep it turned off, you know that." He leant down, his nose on my neck and his hands sliding down my arms.

"Where's your bracelet?" He said and she immediately snapped her wrist up to her face.
"Shit... I must've left it at the bar. I'll get it tomorrow, Sam would've picked it up." She spoke, more to herself then Eric.
"Sam? Now who may this be?"
"He owns the bar; Merlotte's, I'm pretty certain he's a shifter too."

"Ew disgusting animals." Pam said, coming up behind me with a leather corset, purple lipstick and hair in a bun as her night outfit. "Never could stand 'em." She said and Nesryn tapped her shoulder.
"He's really very nice, gave me my first drink on the house."
"And who are your other new friends?" Pam said, Nesryn rolled her eyes at the vampires alluring tone.
"A guy called Jason, who definitely fancied me before I told him I was married. I still think he does but he's so stupid it's cute." Eric raised his brows before pulling me into his body for a hug.

"Don't get jealous my love, they've got nothing on you."