- 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 -

TRIGGER WARNING:
Rape and Sexual Violence occurs in this chapter.

—❦—

Nesryn

Nesryn.

I LOOKED OVER at Sookie and Hugo as we exited the car. Hugo happened to be Isabels human companion and she offered for him to go along as it would 'look better for a man to be with you' which of course would usually make me hit someone but given the circumstances and the out of date ways of the church, we just had to stick it. He seemed okay so far but just a little bossy.

"You do realise I'm over 600 years older than you, I know how to lie better then anyone, so long as it's not Eric." Sookie then turned.
"Yeah how'd you two meet?" She asked but I stopped her as Sarah Newlin herself approached us.
"Not now Sook..."

"Hi there!" Her pronounced southern accent was already so annoying that I wanted to hit her but my arms were looped with Sookie's while hers were looped with her 'husbands' too.
I being her sister in law of course.
"I just happened to be looking out the window as you came in and I thought I'd come on out and introduce myself. I'm Sarah Newlin, and welcome to the Fellowship of the Sun."

After some fake introductions of Rufus (Hugo), Holly (Sookie) and Margot (me) we all headed into the church to meet Steve Newlin and soon enough we were getting a tour. I was posing as Hugo's sister and Sookie and Hugo were fiancées which was rather hilarious. After lying about dodgy pastors and investigating some heads, it was confirmed that Godric was here.

Luckily, I had dressed especially for the occasion in a modest 50s sun dress.

I felt it was fitting to the vibe that this 'church' gave off, but to say the architecture wasn't impressive would be a straight up lie

Now I knew Godric was here I was more eager to evacuate but as we were lured to the basement to view Steve's fathers remains Sookie and I saw the warning signs. They knew who we were and why we were here and we needed to get out now.
"Oh no we really should be getting back Rufus, we've got so much to plan." I giggled and smiled sweetly, I batted my eyelashes trying to enchant Steve but finding it hard to do so. Soon we were introduced to a militant man named Gabe who was built like brick shit house and I certainly didn't like the aura he gave me. It was unhealthy.

"Really we must be getting back."
"I'm afraid not." We were all pounced on and forced into an encaged cell. Hugo seemed to take it badly as he revealed his fear of enclosed spaces. I placed my gloves hand on his forehead and tried to calm him but then I remember Eric saying to not use magic. I looked around and noticed a camera looking straight at us. I couldn't do it. If they found out what Sookie or me was, then they'd kill us too, or worse.

"Godric where are you, you massive wanker!" I yelled and watched as Sookie seemed surprised by my derogatory terms. "Oh please... 250 bloody years of friendship I'll call him what I want."
"Godric?!" Sookie yelled in a much more friendly tone. I placed my hand on the bar and flinched as it burnt my skin.
"Ah... iron." I said and she furrowed her brows. "Iron burns wood fairies."
She seemed confused as to why she didn't burn so it was obvious that she was not a descendant of a wood fairy. I looked at the camera and hoped it didn't pick that up.
"You listen here you piece of shit, if I don't see you in the next five minutes then I will literally take out your eyes and make you eat them!" I yelled and tilted my head at Sookie as a way of saying it was alright, before she walked to the side of the cage.

"It's no use."
"The sun will set, Eric and Bill will come." Sookie nodded but Hugo obviously had something to say about that.
"You think they actually care about you? Sure Isabel and I are happy but no matter how much I beg her she won't turn me, she obviously doesn't love me enough to spend eternity with me." I shook my head.
"Eternity is a death sentence for love. Eric and I have had our moments, many of them in fact. I love Eric with my entire being but... he does things I don't like and I do things he doesn't like. Because underneath all the supernatural shit... we're both still human." After a few moments of arguing with Hugo about love and vampires I gave up, but it was Sookie who woke me.

"It was you, you're the traitor."

—————————————————–

To find out Hugo was actually a member of the Fellowship hadn't surprised me as much as it had enraged me. Sookie had to get between me and him to stop me from slapping around the face for endangering Godric and many other vampires lives.
"You were selfish Hugo. Wanting to live forever and when you couldn't you wanted revenge so you decided to endanger our lives. Bloody brilliant."

After telling us of his brokenness over Isabel he had called out for Gabe to get him but it took another hour for him to actually come.
"They know everything now, I hope Steve realises I'm gonna need protection." Gabe unlocked the doors and took a step toward Hugo.
"How's this for protection you fangbanging piece of shit." He said, before slamming his fist into Hugo's face over and over. I jumped on top of Gabe and began to hit his head but he just backed into the shelves to knock me off of him. I crawled back but Sookie came running to intervene his approaches. He threw one punch to Sookie's face and she fell to the floor.

"You not good enough for your own kind, huh?" He said, grabbing my legs and touching my dress up around my hips. No magic. I hit him over and over but his strength over powered my own, I watched as blood tricked from Sookie's head. No magic. As he pulled down my underwear I knew I had one choice.

Allow it.

No magic.

As a woman living through treacherous times for my sex, I had to admit that it was not my first time being sexually assaulted. There was the day at the stream but nothing occurred, the attempt was enough to shake me up though. The other time was a little different, as it required planning and was all on purpose to not only spite me but Eric, Godric and Nora.

It worked that's for sure.

But it shouldn't be something that you get used to, for anyone.

I forced myself not to scream as Gabe nestled himself in between my legs.

I didn't fight as I felt no energy to do so.

I didn't cry because I knew that he would like it.

I didn't move, nor do anything at all.

I just lay there motionless.

Gabe was suddenly pulled from me and flung against the wall. I slowly pulled my legs together but continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Godric, it's me." My attacker pleaded.

A snap of a neck sounded out.

"Nesryn..." he came to my side and hauled me up to sit. "You should not have come my friend." I turned my emotionless gaze to him. He spoke again in his beautiful calming tone.

"I'm so sorry."