- 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 -

—❣︎—

— UPON THE RECITAL of the story from his wife, Eric stayed still and silent

UPON THE RECITAL of the story from his wife, Eric stayed still and silent. Nesryn had expected him to reason with her like Eric would've reasoned with his own actions. That they came from a good place but he didn't. As soon as she finished and silence filled the house, Eric simply stood up and made his way to the door. Nesryn on his tail, trying to understand what he had intended to do or where he had intended to go.
"Eric?" She said as he opened the door of the house to leave.
"I cannot stay with you. What I have done to you-..."
"But it wasn't necessarily you. I forgave other Eric a long time ago... and I don't regret my forgiveness." Eric only shook his head and walked down the steps along the driveway but Nesryn followed.

"Eric?" Her tiny voice alerted his eyes and watched as she curled into herself. He knew that she wanted him to stay, he wanted to stay too, but the risk of her hurting even a slight amount because she was around him didn't settle well for the vampire.
"Please." She whispered and Eric walked back towards her warily, she held her arms out and awaited for him to hold her. He did so, laying his head on her chest because of the two stair difference. She gently turned her head back to face him and kissed him passionately, showing her forgiveness in a physical form. Eric followed along, moving her hair from her face and pushing her back into the house.

He turned them around and shut the door with Nesryn's back as he placed her against the wall. His hand moved over her skin and beneath her dress as she tore his shirt over his head. He ripped the back of her dress and turned once again to head toward the living room, allowing their breathing to catch up as they broke apart.
"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She laughed and as her bare back hit the sofa.
"Only because you can't remember anything else." Eric situated himself between her legs, the only division being her brassiere and underwear. They continued to kiss with fervour, before their session was interrupted by Bill speeding into the house.

"Bill!" Nesryn yelled and grabbed a pillow to cover herself from the vampire. Eric growled and Bill sped to him first, pressing him against the alcove of the hallway. Eric, with his age and strength, quickly swapped the position and held Bill by the neck above the ground. He snarled before throwing him to the floor.

Nesryn would be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying it. But by then she knew it was going too far.

Eric grabbed the leg from a side table and was about to paint the floor with Bills inside before Nesryn stepped in and stopped him.
"Eric no!"
"You know this vampire?" He inquired immediately at her pleas.
"Yes-..." she looked at Bill warily. "He's your king." Eric threw the stake behind him and lowered to one knee, Bill stood and adjusted his jacket.
"I'm sorry your majesty, forgive my discretions I-..."
"Bill, he doesn't remember anything! I swear... he's not a threat." She pleaded as Bill stared between them.
"You're a good liar Nesryn... but Pam let slip. Eric is better then you at deception and I'll face the true death before I believe this one." He said before calling in the stormtroopers.
Nesryn stood, bare still in her underwear and walked to face Bill.
"You'll regret this... if you do this... I swear you'll fucking regret it." She spoke bitterly and Bill didn't move his scowling eyes from her wide angelic ones. She heard the burn from Eric's skin as they silver handcuffed him.
"He's not resisting, there is no need to-..." Bill interrupted.
"As someone who is not a member of the vampire faculty or race, you have no voice in these matters."

"What about as a friend? Someone who has saved Sookie's and yours' life multiple times. Eric and I... we deserve better then this." He turned away at Nesryn words, laced with truth and upset at his betrayal.

"It's out of my hands now." he looked to Eric, his eyes wide and innocent as he watched the altercation between the fae and the King of Louisiana.

"I'm sorry."

—————————————————–

Nesryn sat weeping in her living room, floods of tears staining her ripped and half open dress as well as the blanket she clinched to her chest. A heavy knock at the door alarmed her and she stood to her feet and sighed, smiling to herself falsely to open it. She walked to the door and there stood Sookie with a shotgun, it was loaded too.

"Sookie?" She grabs the fairies arm and pulls her out the door. "What's wrong?" Nesryn says, pulling her arm from Sookie's grip.
"It's Jason... he's missing and he thinks he's gonna turn into a werepanther cause he got bit and he's really scared and I don't know what to do." Nesryn stood still for a moment before bursting out laughing.
"Well Sook," she wiped her tears of sadness and despair, that had now been mixed with amusement, from her eyes "you can tell Jason that him being bitten by anyone makes no difference. You can only become a werewolf or werepanther if you're born one. He has nothing to worry about... I'll help you find him though." Sookie inhaled and sighed in relief, smiling at her brothers naivety to believe whatever he was told.

"Come on, let's find him."

They wandered through forest and Nesryn decided it would be best if they split up. The fae searched but found nothing thus far and was about to turn back until she felt him. She spun to face her love and found him with that innocent look in his eyes. She gasped and stumbled forward, her ripped dress falling to pieces as she staggered around the forest looking for a deluded human boy.

"H-how?" She asked and he stepped toward her, mirroring her own steps.
"The king set me free." Was all he said as he sped to her face to kiss her ferociously. The feeling of his return and knowing he was alive and well was enough to make her heart thump in her chest so loudly she could barely believe she wasn't going into cardiac arrest. They sped away together and made love in the moonlight.

Just as if it was the very first time again.