- 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 -

—❦—

— ERIC AND PAM had been absent for a couple days while dealing with the consequences of Bills actions for killing Longshadow after he attacked Sookie

— ERIC AND PAM had been absent for a couple days while dealing with the consequences of Bills actions for killing Longshadow after he attacked Sookie. All of this was new to me of course as I had to blackout when the drama begin, now I wish I hadn't.
In walked a scantily clad red head, a newly turned vampire who sped to me and inhaled my neck as soon as we met.
"You smell like roses and luxury perfume." She muttered before clicking out her fangs. As she was about to bite me, Eric threw her to the other side of the room.
"Jessica meet Nesryn, my wife." She sped back up to me with a sad expression on her face. "You will not bite her, understand?" Jessica growled a little before her fangs clicked away and she launched herself at me.

"You smell so good." She said while hugging me so tightly, she suddenly pushed herself away and fell to the floor. "I'm a freak of nature!" She yelled and Pam rolled her eyes as she stood up again and smiled. "And it feels fucking fantastic!" Eric didn't flinch as she knocked over a table.
"She's Bill's." I decided it would be best not to ask and watched as she sped around knocking anything and everything over.
"Okay Jessica that's enough." I used my light to send her unconscious and watched her fall onto the table in a death like sleep.
"Efficient." Eric muttered with a smirk on my face. He tucked my hair behind my ear and finally noticed.
"You've cut your hair again... I like it." Pam, the fashionista apparently, strode over to me and fiddled about with my hair before confirming.
"Me too, it needed some sprucing up." I smiled.
"Thank you Pam, now get her to bed." She rolled her eyes and heaved Jessica over her shoulder, walking round back to take her to the coffins.

"So I'm guessing turning her was his punishment?" Eric nodded while chewing on his lip. "Then why is she here? She needs to be with her maker." He rolled his eyes.
"Forever moaning Bill said that he would allow us to use Sookie whenever need be, she's already said she would the other night so... we have her at our disposal."
"And a baby vampire who's still a teenager... wonderful. You know she's gonna keep trying to bite me, she's obviously got strong senses if she smelt it so quickly."
"Oh as a vampire you don't have to have strong senses to smell you, you smell like roses and sunshine, all in a pretty fairy bottle." I rolled my eyes and smiled before pulling him by his shirt toward me.

"You've been neglecting me Mr Northman, I suggest you make it up to-..." as our lips drew nearer and nearer we were interrupted by a speeding Pam, panic ridden over her face. I took her hand in my own and asked what was wrong before having a short vision of her conversation on the phone.

"Oh my God." I said and she looked at me while panicking.
"What is it?" Eric asked, not being in on the secret.

"Godric's missing."

—————————————————–

Jessica and I had grown used to each other and I definitely took her under my wing (so to speak) when it came to guiding her. She learnt not to mess with me as when I shot my light into her face when she couldn't help but attack, it took her a little while to heal back from the burn. Eric and Pam would help with the feeding aspect, aka supplying her with blood bags occasionally. It was obvious Jessica wanted it from the vein, which was common for young vampires, but in this day and age we just couldn't allow it.

As for the Godric problem, it took us two weeks to find out if Pam's call was a hoax or not. I managed to mind link a human in the area to visit Godric's nest of vampires, but because of the distance it only lasted about 20 minutes before I collapsed form exhaustion. Although, it appeared that was enough time to confirm that he had indeed disappeared and with that on our minds, we immediately became unsettled.

How could someone kidnap a 2,000 year old vampire at ease? Without even a struggle?

We didn't have a clue.

Eric walked into the room with blood all in his hair as well as foils, the length of it being the main problem. I looked at Pam's fury as she chopped away and finally his rather long hair had gone. I thanked the fairies because I much preferred him with short neat hair.
"Much better." I said and Eric smirked at my compliment.
"It's time to go to ground, come on." He held out his hand but I refused as it was covered in blood, I assumed it had been from a messy feeding but little did I know it was from the prisoner he had killed downstairs. Which I, for the record, had no idea about until the next day when I awoke before sunset to a gunshot.

The next evening

"Ginger?" I said as she was screaming at the gun in her hand, I looked into her eyes and she instantly calmed.
"It's okay, where are they?" I said before she pointed to a messy and bare chested Lafayette.
"Lafayette, what are you doing here?" I knelt down to him before placing my hands over his gunshot wound in the leg. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and washed my hands in it.
"I could ask you the same thin-... AH MOTHERFUCKER!" He cried out as I poured the alcohol onto his wound.
"I'm sorry, but I need to get the bullet out." He nodded and I looked to the frightened and brainwashed Ginger.
"Sweetie, I need you to go get me some tweezers and you know the pretty purple flowers on my bedside table upstairs, well hidden in the soil is a little vial of water, I need you to get that for me." She nodded fearfully and returned moments later with the equipment.

"Honey, I need you to hold his leg still while I get the bullet out." She nodded and held down his leg by his calf. "Okay." I washed the tweezers with the alcohol before apologising to Lafayette. I grabbed a tea towel from the sink near by and put it in his mouth.

"This is gonna hurt."