- 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨 -

—❣︎—

— AS NIGHT FELL for the next day, Nesryn was preparing herself for battle with these 'Eastwick bitches' as Pam had lovingly put it

AS NIGHT FELL for the next day, Nesryn was preparing herself for battle with these 'Eastwick bitches' as Pam had lovingly put it. Speaking of the devil herself, Pam had been somehow been fixed up by the strange doctor that Eric seemed to rely on frequently. Though the process was rather excruciating, Pam was happy to look a little more normal, even if it did involve injections in 6 immediate areas six times a day. Oh and she was still decomposing from the inside out. As they prepared for the night to fall with Pam remaining in Eric's cubby all day, the fairy wondered what said night would bring. No doubt it wouldn't be an easy job, those witches were persistent enough but-

A knock sounded at the door to interrupt her thoughts and when she opened it at the point of dusk falling she imagined it to be Bill. But no. Of course.

It was Lucas.

She summoned her light and knocked him back before calling for Pam to wake up. The vampire sped to her side and they spotted the shifter/vampire scrambling around in the floor holding his head.
"Nice work." Pam purred before Nesryn smiled, walking down the steps and pressing her palm to his head and increasing his migraine-like tumour. He screamed in pain before she pushed him back and Pam tied his hands behind his back, the fairy encased them with her light.

"I'm here to help!" He screamed and Nesryn laughed before slapping him square across the face.
"You haven't helped anyone or anything in your life." Pam said and clutched his throat before Lucas began to growl as though to shift but found he couldn't with magic encapsulated bounds.
"Nesryn, the authority is planning something for Eric, they know of his treachery's." Nesryn didn't care, she simply told Pam to get rid of him.

"Bury him in silver and make sure he suffers." Pam nodded as Nesryn unleashed her wings to fly toward the town hall where she could tell the fight between the witches and vampires had already begun, but instead she was stopped by Lucas' disgusting voice.
"They know about you Nesryn!" She turned in shock and Pam kicked him in the balls to make him shut up.
"What do you mean 'they know about me'?" Lucas took a deep breath and looked up at the girl he was in love with, the fear conveyed in his eyes was unexpected.

Something had happened to him and no doubt it was the authority's doing.

"They threatened to kill me if I didn't bring you in for testing... but I can't and you know why." Nesryn almost laughed but suddenly realised the severity of the situation.
"How much do they know?"
"Enough." He replied in response. As Nesryn was about to respond until she felt a hit in her shoulder that was undoubtedly her connection with Eric being as strong as ever.
"I have to go... put him somewhere no one will find him and then if we need him to talk then we'll pull him back out again." Pam nodded with a small smile on her face, no doubt looking forward to making it as painful as could be.

Nesryn didn't have time to waste to get to Eric and as she arrived, swarms of humans were pouring out of the hall and she flew over head to gain entrance through the back. Upon reaching the main hall, she spied Eric standing above Bill with a stake in his hand, Sookie screamed before uncontrollably summoning her light. Eric stumbled back and Nesryn ran towards him, it was like his entire life had been displayed in front of him in a matter of seconds and the amnesia was no longer existent.
"Eric?" Nesryn asked and she turned to see the witch, Marnie, panicking before disappearing along with every other witch around. Eric stuttered out
"Nesryn I-..." but Nan Flanagan - with her fangs bearing - turned and interrupted him.
"We have to help these people... Bill: image." Bill looked at Sookie before turning away to follow his orders from AVL representative.
"We need to talk." Eric said, staring at the woman as she folded her wings away. Not many seemed to have noticed which was rather strange but considering the multiple other distractions in the room it had made sense.

Moments later the two were sat in silence, a seat apart to keep the distance as this situation was so unfamiliar and they felt they had lived long enough to have experience everything.
"You remember... everything?" She asked in a shy tone and he just stared at her before nodding. She licked her lips as he moved gently toward her.
"The Eric I was before, he's still in me he just... doesn't show up very often." The fae chuckled and took his hand in her own, smothering it in innocent affection she had withheld for a while. "You are mine." He places his hand on her back of her neck and lulled her into his arms while she traced the lines of his palms.

"And you are mine."

"I know we struggle at times with my temper... I'm sorry for that, but I will make everything better again." She nodded before clambering into his arms like her very own adventure playground and snuggled into his blood stained jumper.
"I love you now and I loved you then because I love you no matter what. Okay?" He nodded before turning to see Bill lurking in the doorway.

"We have something to attend to." He said and Eric knew that it involved the witches downfall. As much as Nesryn wasn't exactly a fan of using violence as a resort, these bitches kind of deserved it. As Eric exited the room to dispatch of the witches I looked over at Pam before looking at my hands, wondering if I could help her but before I could ask if I could try, she had followed Eric out of the room.

I placed my head in my hands and prayed to God that this would be over in a night or so and then we could return to normal. I'd hope that Pam would soon enough be back to her usual glowing self and she wouldn't be decomposing on the inside.

Is that too much to ask?

As I landed in the garden of my house, it seemed time stood still for a moment, there in front of me was Lucian.

"Lucian? What-what?!" He stepped forward and silenced me with a simple finger to my lips.

"Nesryn, it's time to go now."

Eric suddenly came speeding towards me and Lucian gone before my very eyes, the vampire staring at me with such intent and pure love, with a healed Pam right behind him.

"It's time for us to leave now." I said, and the three of us knew from that moment on Bon Temps would have to be left behind and all that would be left was our love and journey we had during our time here.

"Where to?" Eric said, happy to lead us somewhere new, somewhere safe.

Okay everybody listen up, first of all I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this story and just haven't even looked at it for like a year which I feel so guilty for. But! Because of my complete incompetence I shall be gifting this final chapter for you where I've basically just finished with a botched ending that's super shit and super rushed but basically, the three are happy and together and you can imagine them all having fun all around the world!

I'm sorry once again but I hope you like the start and can forget about the unmotivated and shitty ending :(

Lots of love, A

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐑𝐘𝐍 ❦ 𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘯 🎉