- 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 -

—❦—

Nesryn

Nesryn.

— "WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT WATER BITCH?" He said once I had poured one single drop into his mouth.
"It tasted weird but I feel so good." He walked around completely normally after the small surgery.
"They're my tears." I said and he coughed a little in confusion.
"I just drank yo motherfuckin' tears bitch what the hell are you talking about?" I smiled.

"70 years ago I got into an accident, I fell from a great height on a cliff to the beach down below. I began to cry from the pain even if I was healing, but as I cried, a tear slipped into my mouth, I could stand up and walk away immediately." He looked confused. "You see, much like vampire blood, my body contains a natural healing agent that allows the body to replenish to full strength, but it has no side effects like V. However, if too much is ingested, it can override the natural and necessary bacteria in the body and kill you. It's dangerous but a gunshot wound is a good reason for it, especially as it hit an artery." He rubbed his face while I walked him to the door.
"You need to go home now Lafayette and... don't come back here and never ever sell V again. I may not be able to protect you." He nodded and I sent him on his way.
"Ginger, I need you to clean up the blood please, I need to go have a word with my husband." I stormed into the bedroom and was not afraid that it was still light out.

"WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed and Eric practically jolted upright looking around in panic.
"You sadistic fucking bastard."
"Oh so you've met Lafayette." He said and I slapped him straight across the face, it of course barely causing a tilt in his head.
"How could you treat him that way?" I spoke with such anger that I could tell Eric was wrapping his mind in how he would get out of this one without apologising.
"He was selling vampire blood which is illegal, some would've done a lot worse as a punishment and you know that." I was about to slap him again but he grabbed my wrist and shifted us against the wall.

"Stop hitting me." He growled.
"It's not like you don't deserve it."
"I had no choice, it's the law." I scoffed at his sudden loyalty to the law, which was the most bullshit I had heard in my 692 years of living.
"Fuck you." He spun me around and slammed me against the other wall.
"I will in a minute!" He yelled and I slammed my lips against his to distract him from me sprouting my wings and flying up and forwards slightly before slamming him down against the floor from the air.
"Come and get me." I said and smashed the window with my wings before flying up into the sky and heading straight towards Merlotte's.

It had become my secret haven away from Eric, to study normal people to the best of my abilities.

I landed on the wooden dock once again and allowing them to sink back into my back. I hadn't even realised my attire but didn't have much of a choice but to carry on with it. A 1920's style night gown that I suppose I could pass of as a dress.

I suppose

I suppose.

"Sam?" He raised his eyebrow at my outfit and I just wrapped the dressing gown around me tighter. "Ignore the clothes, can I have an orange juice and some fries? I just want to sit in the corner." He nodded and I walked past many pairs of wavering eyes to the cornered booth. I spotted Sookie walking towards me with my drink and chips, obviously calling them fries to Sam otherwise I'd be getting asked 'what flavour?'.

"Hi Sook-..."
"We need to talk." I nodded, I knew she would have certain questions and I most certainly couldn't tell her the tale. "What the hell are you?" She looked around and quickly sat in the seat opposite from me.
"Well, that's a little complicated and I-... well I can't tell you. But I'm a supernatural being, obviously not a vampire as I come here in the day time." She placed her elbows on the table.
"Am I like you?" I shrugged, trying not to give too much away.
"I guess we hold some sort of similarity or maybe you're just a medical anomaly. Supernatural beings are much more common then you would think." I looked over at Sam and she nodded.

"I know about Sam... that he's a shifter." I scrunched my brows.
"When you find a man naked on the end of your bed, you expect a good explanation. I don't think he could've got a better one then being the dog I had invited in to sleep with me." I chuckled and marvelled at Sookie's open mindedness, not all people were like that.
"Well what I need you to know is that you are special and make sure that you try not to draw too much attention to that okay?" She nodded and I held her hand before offering her a chip and she took off, starting to serve once again.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sam's abrupt voice caught my attention, along with everyone else's.

And there stood my husband.

"Where's my wife?" He asked, he knew exactly where I was, but decided to run it into Sam's face before revealing it. He snapped his head to me and walked over, his leather jacket and dark forest green jumper being a new outfit I hadn't seen yet. I liked it a lot.
"Hello my love." Every single being in the establishment had noticed our encounter and as Eric took a seat it only enhanced the stares.
"I wish you would stop running of right now Nesryn because if these people can kidnap Godric, they can take you too." I shook my head.

"I just wanted to get away from you." He chuckled and took my hand in his own, kissing my knuckle and holding it against his face.
"Come on, let me fly you home and we can have primal sex together... that way I can also protect you." I rolled my eyes, picking myself up and Eric noticed my attire. He chuckled and took my hand, leading me out as I left some money on the table.
"No sex Eric, you don't deserve it." I said, resting myself in his arms as he flew away.

"Then I'll earn it."