- 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 -

—❦—

1792: Verona, Italy

1792: Verona, Italy.

THE NIGHT FELL and I looked forward to seeing Eric after seemingly an entire day of spending time with the slime ball Dumont. He took pleasure from me holding his crossbow and when I told him of my obsession with sword fighting, acting like a woman of the time, I marvelled (falsely) at his mediocre skills. Now I could finally spend time with the man I loved... and then I remembered her was away.

Of course, bloody brilliant.

Godric, Eric and Nora had all been sent to a nearby village to research a climbing vampire hunter group. They weren't exactly threatening, but the king of the area insisted it be them.

So you can imagine my surprise when Eric walked through my door.
"Eric? But... you were meant to be away tonight." He didn't say a word an instead claimed my lips as his so hungrily and rough that I wasn't sure of his intentions.
"Plans changed and tonight I'm going to fuck you." He said and I smiled deviously before he ripped my nightdress and slammed me down on the mattress.
"And you're going to beg and plead for me. Aren't you my love?" I smirked.

A long night of passion ensued but something felt different, it felt as if he was angry at me because he had never been so rough with me. At one point I was certain he was going to hit me but he instead caressed my face. I watched him walk out naked and smiled at the wonderful night between us.

Until 10 seconds Eric burst in fully clothed.
"Eric? What's going-..." he sped to me and held me down onto the bed.
"Who were you with just now?" He said, gazing into my eyes, aware he couldn't glamour me but still tried.
"I was with you, you fucking idiot it was-..." I looked at his eyes and noticed they were different... no, before they were... oh god.

"Oh my god... Lucas, Lucas h-..he... oh my God... I swear he was you he wore your face and your height and your body... your voice." Eric fluttered his eyes as blood fell from his eyes before he turned around and growled, teeth baring.
"I had sex with him Eric... I wanted it because I thought it was you. How could I?! I'm so sorry-..." he turned and showed me his anger ridden expression.

"I will kill him."

Present

Godric held me as my expressionless face did nothing but blink. I had felt pain like no other, but in this case I felt so incredibly numb it was unbelievable. I felt as if I could stab myself right now and I would not feel a thing. We heard a gust of wind but I didn't move my eyes to see Eric walk in and look down upon us.
"Godric." He said and noticed my unbothered expression.
"You were a fool sending humans after me," I noticed Sookie slowly getting up from her bump to the head. She rubbed her head and noticed me in Godric's arms immediately. "this one betrayed you."
He motioned to Hugo.

"Get Sookie out of here." I said and all turned their attention to me as I stared at the white ceiling like a real life zombie. But I couldn't help but replay it over and over in my head.
"Nesryn-..."
I interrupted him with a plea.
"Eric, get Sookie out of here, please." Godric looked at Eric and nodded.
"Spill no blood on your way out." Eric helped Sookie to her feet and lead her out, not without looking back at me. He knew something had happened but even with his link, he had no idea the details.

"My friend," Godric stroked her pain ridden face and helped me sit up a little higher. "I should've escaped sooner, I heard your cries and then silence and I knew you weren't using your magic. It was a silver cage-..."
"It's alright, you made it stop, even if it was too late." I moved my eyes to his. "You made it stop." He wiped the barely noticeable tear fall from my eye and he himself shed blood.

"I'll get you out of here Nesryn." I nodded slightly and he took me in his arms before speeding off into the church. He stopped when hearing something that distracted him and immediately sped off again. He placed me against the organ and walked out into the cathedral, where a band of vampires were attacking the humans.

"Enough." They all turned to look at Godric. "I assumed you came for me, underling?" I shut my eyes and zoned out for a moment but opened them when I heard Steve Newlin's voice and felt such anger and hurt.
"I do not negotiate, with sub humans. Go on kill me, Jesus will protect me." He was offering himself to Eric, loosening his tie for Eric to bite him.
"I am actually older than your Jesus, I wish I could've been there, but I missed it." He sped down and grabbed Steve by the scruff of his suit and pulled him back.

"Good people, who of you is willing to die for this mans madness?" The people looked around, the answer obvious to Godric's question.
"Then it's over." Eric turned and saw me, and was about to come over but Godric muttered something in his ear. Eric looked to me with alarm and vamped over immediately.
"What have they done to you?" I didn't say anything in reply before he picked me up.

His hands beneath my legs made me scream and push myself from his arms, I crawled backwards and looked at Sookie and Bill who showed extremely alarm. Eric's eyes widened and gently came towards me as I shivered and shook. I crawled back once again and stood, holding my hand out to stop him from coming any closer.

I just couldn't be touched right now.

Sookie looked at me so sadly, gently pressing her hand to Eric's back and trying to come towards me.
"No! No! Don't come any closer!" She stopped as soon as I said those words and tried to calm me.
"Nesryn, it's okay, no one is going to touch you alright?" My eyes were wide as they scanned everyone looking at me.

"I can't..." I said before sprouting my wings and crashing through the stained glass window of the church.
I flew around to wherever I could without being spotted before landing on the roof of Godric's house. As soon as I landed I fell to my knees and began to cry so ferociously that my body spasmed and I threw up from the recollection of the events earlier on.

"Nesryn..." I heard him before I felt him, his worried features were enough to make my heart sob.

"What happened in that cell?"