- 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 -

—❦—

Nesryn

Nesryn.

— THE SUN HAD NOT YET RISEN as we arrived at the hotel and all the vampires stared me down fearfully as I entered. Their unknowingness to what I was had scared them but I knew they did hold thanks. Sookie ran to me immediately and checked me over without touching me, not wanting to surpass my boundaries. I didn't really respond to her questions but just walked to my room.

I removed my clothes as soon as I entered and threw them in the bin straight away. I ran a bath with boiling hot water that I knew would scold me but frankly I wanted the distraction to the inner torment. I sunk myself back down into the water and shut my eyes tightly, a voice called out to me and a white light filled the room.
"Nesryn..." the voice was distant but as soon as I recognised it I sprang up from the water.

"Lucian?" The white light surrounded surrounded him like an angel.
"Hello Nesryn." He smirked and I shut my eyes and opened them again to make sure it wasn't a vision. I looked down and I was still bare:
no white dress.
"What are you-... what are you doing here? How are you here anyway?" He shushed me to quiet and knelt down by the bathtub, taking my hand gently.
"We don't have much time, I'm here to warn you. It's Lucas, he's coming for you and he's very close. Nesryn, you have to tell Eric and Godric, he's coming for you with multiple other vampires."

"Other vampires?" I asked with a raised brow. I fell back into the water with a loud sigh of fury. "Why do all these fucking weird men get turned into vampires and start coming after me?!" I yelled and he chuckled.
"Nesryn, he cannot know the nature of your blood, as long as he doesn't know there is always hope for you to stop this before it begins."

"Lucian... are you at peace?" I asked and held his hand tightly.
"I am my friend, with the thought of you and my wife and my children I will always be at peace. But you must take care I-..." he suddenly paused.
"What is it?"
"He has werewolves and vampires... Nesryn, you need a were on your side. Eric knows one, find him and asked for his help. You'll need it." He began to fade very slowly and became more translucent.
"Is this the reason I kept having the same memory?" He nodded and I began to tear up.
"Lucian... I miss you more than anything, more than anyone. I need you more than ever right now."

"You have friends and a husband who loves you... do not turn them away, it will only make your pain worse. I will always be with you... and by the way, you look hot as hell." I chuckled as he kissed my cheek and finally dissolved into nothing. Eric entered the bathroom while I continued to stare into space.
"Goodbye my friend."
"Did you have a vision?" He asked, kneeling down by the bath.

"I saw Lucian; h-..he was here, with me. He warned me of Lucas and that he was getting closer but didn't know of the contents of my blood. He not only us vampires on his side but werewolves... he told me to ask you about a werewolf you knew." Eric scanned his eyes down and thought for a moment.
"I know one, but he's not exactly friendly with me. His father owes me debt and for that I should be able to request this be his way of repaying me. His names Alcide." I nodded before smiling.
"He told me not to push you away because it would only make my pain worse. He was right, I just... wasn't in the right mind." A small drop of blood feel from his nostril and then from his left eye. "It's dawn, you need to sleep. We'll talk about this later-..."

"No, I can handle the bleeds."
He stood suddenly and tore off his vest and following along with his trousers. "I intend to treasure you." He came into the bath and I moved back slightly but his eyes told it all.
He really would never hurt me.
"I don't like seeing you bleeding, even if it is just your eyes, ears and nose." I said as I slowly and cautiously moved toward him. I took his hand in my own and lifted it to my face.

"Come on, lets go to bed."

—————————————————

As I awoke to the world not yet being night, I removed Eric's protective arms from my body and walked to my wardrobe, grabbing a silk robe to cover my completely unclothed body. It was slightly pink and was made from the finest silk in France. I walked from my room across to where I knew Jason to be, I don't know why I was drawn there but I needed to talk to him for some reason. I knocked on the door softly and he came almost immediately, his shirt removed and basketball shorts being his only covering. He swallowed deeply as he looked me over and I realised the cold had caused my nipples to harden a giant the light silk.
"May I come in?" His eyes widened and he swallowed before allowing me to enter.

"Nesryn, what the fuck are you and how the hell did you do that back there?" I stepped in and moved towards his bed, as he sat down beside me I moved away and he immediately apologise. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry. Sookie told me what happened." I looked down to the floor and he noticed but didn't move to touch nor comfort me.
"It's alright Jason I just-... Eric's asleep and I-... I don't- I should go."
"It's okay to admit you wanted some company and I'd be glad to give it to you. Why don't we watch something, huh?" I nodded and moved across his bed to the opposing side, sitting up against the head board.

We just sat, ate and talked for awhile but when I felt Eric awake and speed into Jason room and practically knock down the door. He was practically naked and Jason screamed yet stood in front of me protectively.
"Jason, it's okay." I said and stood from the covers and walked to Eric, he opened his arms and I nestled myself into the alcove of his arm. Eric kept his eyes on Jason before finally putting the unnecessarily erect fangs away. "I'll see you later Jason, thank you for today." I took Eric's hand and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Eric took me in his arms and sped back to the room, slowly resting me on the bed.
"Now we know he's close, I won't let you out of my sight. I don't want him to get the chance to get near you."
"I know I just... needed some company. We just ate and talked is all." He nodded.
"No matter how powerful you have grown, you cannot over power vampires and werewolves, especially in union and when the wolves are most likely taking V." I agreed, he was right. Eric let me take him frankly, but I know I didn't stand a chance against most vampires. Maybe the youngest of the young but it wasn't worth risking for mine or Eric's life.
We heard a knock on the door and it was Isabel dressed gracefully in a golden dress.

"The AVL is here."