- 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗 -

—❦—

— "IT'S OVER NOW ERIC

— "IT'S OVER NOW ERIC." Nesryn said after she completed her recollection of the evenings events. To say Eric wasn't furious would be a severe understatement. "Godric killed him."
"I should've been there, I should've stopped him, this is all-..." he tried to reason, but Nesryn would have none of it.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence." She rubbed her lips against against one another as she tucked her wings in and walked a small amount towards her enraged husband. He took a seat on a piece of raised wall and she whimpered at the hurt she felt, and the hurt he was experiencing too. "I didn't try to stop him... I knew that if they saw what I was, it would be worse then what happened. I could've blasted him away but there were cameras everywhere so I just...
took it." Eric scrunched his fists so hard that she took a step back, awaiting the outburst. He stood and began to punch the wall until it was just a pile of bricks and mortar.

"Nesryn I'm so sor-..." as he went to walk towards his wife, she stepped back and held her hand out to stop him from coming any closer.
"Let's go downstairs." She rushed to come up with a distraction and watched as he nodded and jumped down. The fairy was close behind, using a tree to lower herself to the ground. Nesryn came in through the back door and watched as the vampires paid their respects to their sheriff, Godric. But it was one soul I particular that caught her eye.

"Jason?" She muttered and from a Godric's view he turned his attention to the fairy. "What-.. what?" She suddenly fainted and fell, but before she could do so Jason caught her.
"She's having a vision, Mr Stackhouse, take her outside and lay her on the grass. Nature helps her." Jason stood with her in his arms but he was grabbed by Eric and took his wife from the mans arms.
"As you were Mr Stackhouse." Jason walked away, but not without glancing at the fae first. Eric growled at him and quickly took her outside.

"Nesryn, I won't touch you anymore."
He laid her down on the grass and took a few steps back, waiting for her to wake up. She started to cough, bile rising in her throat and Eric rushed over to lay her on her side. She threw up again, but with nothing to actually throw up, she dryly heaved in the sick motion. Eric bit into his wrist and pulled her into his lap, breaking his past pledge and pressed the wound to her mouth. She drank heavily while he gently stroked her soft hair and watched as the colour that was once drained returned to her.
'That's enough." He said, pulling away and looking down into her eyes, here he found some solace for his rage.

"I would never harm you, I could never harm you and I will never harm you. I swear it." He said, and Nesryn gently sat up before turning to him.
"I love you Eric Northman, more than life itself, but this one is gonna take some time to heal... it was-... it was awful and it makes me feel disgusting." He shook his head and she shakily placed her hand on his face. "I will heal with you help, but... it's gonna take time." He smiled before judging her head forward to touch foreheads.

We heard a clatter of disruption and ran inside quickly to find Godric holding the neck of...
"Lorena?" I muttered, and Eric stood by Godric in case she or anyone else tried anything.
"In this area, and certainly in this nest, I am the authority." He removed his hand from her throat and looked to Sookie. "This human has proven herself to be a courageous and loyal friend to our kind, yet you treat her like a child does a dragonfly, pulling of wings for sport?"

"She provoked me." Lorena said with upset in her voice.
"And you'll provoke me." Godric looked to Bill, Lorena's very own progeny. "You seem to know her?"
"Yes sheriff." Bill replied, standing straight to attention.
"Escort her from the nest." Bill looked to Sookie who nodded.
"It's okay, I'll be fine." She said and looked at Nesryn who had seemed to zone out. Sookie gently took a step toward her and Nesryn looked up, releasing her folding arms as she caressed her upper arms.

"Nesryn I just wanted to say thank you for doing what you did back there for me and I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you... I'm so sorry." Sookie said and Nesryn stepped forward awkwardly and hugged her but as soon as Sookie placed her hands on her back she stepped away.
"I'm sorry." The fairy said to the telepath.
"No you don't have to apologise okay? You do not have to apologise for any-..." she was interrupted by an incoming announcement.

"Excuse me, could I have everyone's attention." They all looked to the man speaking. "My name is Luke McDonald, I'm a member of the Fellowship of the Sun." Eric growled lowly and Stan stood from his seat.
"And I've got a message, from reverent Steve Newlin." He unzipped his jacket and revealed a c4 covered chest as well silver chains embroidered with silver bullet.

"NO!" Nesryn screamed as the bomb went off, pushing Sookie away before using her light to try and contain the bomb. It was working but it would not hold for much longer.
"EVERYONE OUT!" She screamed and all evacuated accept Eric, Godric, Sookie and Jason.
"I can't hold it much longer, get them out of here!" Bill sped in and grabbed Sookie against her will while Godric took Jason outside before whizzing back in.

"Nesryn..." Eric tried.
"I might be able to save him." She said, attempting to absorb the energy and use it, but she hadn't ever done energy absorption on this scale.
"Give it up!" Eric said, knowing he could shield her in time for the explosion.
"I can't let him die!" She screamed.
"He chose to kill us, now you want to save him!" Eric tried to reason with her but it was useless.

"Whatever you do, when I fall back, do not touch me. Okay?! DO NOT TOUCH ME!" They nodded before I allowed myself to absorb the energy. But it was too much... it was too much. "I can't... it's too much I-..." she dropped her hands and just as her light went out the remaining energy exploded. Both vampires sped in front of her and shielded her from the silver as they were thrown back from the force. Eric helped Godric up from the ground and saw Nesryn a few steps away completely unharmed.

"Why did you try and save him?!
Are you insane?!"

"I can't deal with more blood shed."