- 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 -

—❦—

Nesryn

Nesryn.

— WE KNEW THAT the Magister would have been torturing Pam with silver for two nights now, but luckily for us we had back up. Eric told me to go collect some clothes from my room and pack them. I nodded and ran to the wardrobe, packing simple clothes and ones for more fanciful occasions. When I had finished Eric, Pam, Sophie-Anne and Russell came out from the basement. I rushed to Pam and hugged her before taking the blanket I held in my arms and slipping it around her.

"Here." I said, offering my wrist and she looked to Eric who nodded in allowance. Pam bit down and drank with gentleness but Eric pulled her away when he saw me falter a little. She bit her tongue and licked the wound for it to heal faster and I smiled. "Where's the Magister?" Russel began to chuckle while surveying the clubs area.
"I have removed his head from his wretched body in the hope that he might come to his senses but appears he's dead." My eyes widened and I looked at Eric who shrugged a little.

"Brilliant, now we have a dead magister in our basement."

—————————————————–

Russell commanded for Eric and I to remain in his house while he finished up an errand. That errand, happened to be kidnapping Sookie. When she was thrown to the floor by Russell and Talbot came in along with Eric and I, I rushed to her aid. Only to be sped and pinned against a wall by the devil himself.
"Get your hands off of me." I said, while trying to remove his disgusting touch. He laughed and caressed my arm before his position was entirely reversed with Eric holding him by the neck against the door to the mansion.
"If you ever touch her again, I will rip you apart... vertically." I placed my hand on Eric's shoulder and motioned to Russell studying us.
"Don't give him a reason to kill you." I whispered and Lucas chuckled when Eric thrashed his head against the wall and allowed him to fall to the floor. "Eric?" I said and he turned, taking his face in my hands to calm him down. "I'm okay."

Bill was being restrained by two vampires and as Russell approached Sookie ok the ground, he picked her up from the floor.
"What are you?" He asked, not curiously but humorously.
"Take your hands off of her!" Bill yelled before staking a vampire that restrained him and pushing the other with great strength. He grabbed a leg from the table and jumped onto Russell shoulders, about to bring the stake down before Russell shrugged and threw Bill into the ceiling.
"Are you serious?! I am almost, three thousand years old." Sookie began to climb the staircase to get to where Bill had fallen to but Eric sped to appear in front of her and dragged her back down.

"You'll want to keep this, I don't know what it is but it's valuable." Russell nodded in intrigue.
"I'll never forgive you for this Eric!" Sookie exclaimed and Eric chuckled.
"Aw, it's thinks we're equals." Russell and Eric began to circle her.
"It's wrong of course," he looked to the remaining vampire guard "take her to my office, we're gonna have a little talk." He grabbed Sookie.
"Lorena." Russell said and the very woman came out of the shadows and looked to Bill being picked up by two vampire guards. "Take him to the outhouse and kill him." Sookie began to scream pleas and Lorena attempted to protest.
"You will not challenge me! I am your king!" Lorena looked to Bills weak form and nodded to Russell.
"Yes, your majesty."

"The fun's just beginning." Lucas whispered in my ear and I elbowed him in the gut but it barely did anything. He grabbed my wrist and I cried out at the burning of his iron ring. "You need to start showing some respect to the man you love." He gripped my wrist painfully tight. I couldn't fight back in front of Russell then he would know that I was like Sookie too.
"Eric." I yelped weakly and he immediately kicked Lucas to the ground and took me in his arms. I studied the burn on my wrist, the ingrained markings of the ring were red against my skin and it still steamed from the heat. Eric sped me away and he offered me his blood but I simply took one of my tears and rubbed it on the burn.

"What?" He asked as it healed in no time, I stood from my sitting position and watched as he basked in the moment. "Your tears can heal?" He asked and I nodded.
"I don't know how or why but yes." He places his hand on the wooden cabinet and flashed his eyes back to my own.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I shrugged and noticed his concern. "You can't tell anyone else about this okay? I will not have you be put in danger more so then you already are. And what the hell are you thinking offering Russell to taste you?" He growled and I looked up at him.
"I would do anything to have that man be served a real punishment for what he did to me... for what he did to all of us." He pulled me toward him softly by his palm on my cheek.
"He will get it... but you must be patient. Never offer yourself to anyone ever again, do you understand?" I looked at the floor and nodded.

"What's going to happen to Sookie?" I asked, looking up at him and resting my chin on his chest. He sighed and shook his head in unknowingness.
"Russell will question her for all that she knows... but apart from that I don't know." He looked at me in the eye. "I know she's like you Nesryn."
"She's a hybrid, it's very different but yes she is of my species."
"You didn't think to tell me that either?" I laughed.
"Eric, I mean no disrespect when I say this but when it comes to anyone apart from you, me and Pam, you'd betray anyone. I didn't want to endanger Sookie, it was safer if she didn't know what she was." Eric placed a kiss on my head before zooming me to the bed.

"Now you're going to make it up to me."