- 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭 -

—❦—

— WITH A SLEEP SPENT ALONE for the first time in a while Nesryn made her way over to Sookie's from her house with a suitcase packed ready for an adventure

— WITH A SLEEP SPENT ALONE for the first time in a while Nesryn made her way over to Sookie's from her house with a suitcase packed ready for an adventure. She had made a short pit stop to find some wild flowers on the side of the road extremely squashed so she made quick work of bringing them back to life. When Nesryn arrived, she heard Sookie scream and immediately ran inside, ready to pounce on any danger.
"My name's Alcide Herveaux I've been sent here to protect you by Eric Northman." Sookie stopped fighting the overly muscular man.
"It's true." They both turned to her and she looked at the werewolf with hesitant eyes. If Lucian wanted Nesryn to trust him then she would do so without question.
"I'm Nesryn... Northman. Formerly Wisteria and I usually go by that name so people don't actually know we're married." She held out her hand while ranting and he took it.
"I know who you are, I'm not exactly a friend to your husband, my dad owes him and this is the way I'm repaying him." He replied and she nodded. In an attempt to make him warm up to her she apologised.
"I'm sorry." She said, letting go of his hand that the fae had held onto for a while now.

"Well, sorry Alcide but there's been a bit of a miscommunication, I'm going to Jackson." He put his hands on his hip and nodded.
"I know, but you won't get in anywhere without a pass-..."
"I'm guessing that's you." He nodded and motioned to the truck outside.
"I'm here to keep you safe and by doing that I want you to stay out of as much trouble as possible so I don't have to keep savin' you."
The fairy chuckled walking out of the house and noticing a weeping pot plant. She wandered over to it while Alcide and Sookie spoke amongst themselves but turned when they heard the low toned singing. They watched as the plant rejuvenated to its full colour.
"That's new." Alcide said as she smiled and pressed her nose into the delicate peonies and inhaled their sweet scent.

Sookie didn't know Nesryn all that well and granted she seemed extremely strong, she held this virtue of care for others that she hadn't noticed in any one she'd ever met. She was mysterious in a lot of ways and the idea of such a sweet innocent soul being monogamous with Eric Northman who Sookie had associated with the devil himself, was baffling to her. She continued to ponder over their relationship throughout the entirety of the drive to Jackson.

And then it came to her.

Eric had vaguely said that he didn't understand the word love and perhaps he doesn't, she didn't know what vampire emotions were like, but there was a look in his eyes when he first saw Nesryn so downcast after her rape experience. It was a look of longing and need to protect what was his and she was certainly his.

Hell hath no fury like Eric Northman when his wife was in harms way.
The gates of hell might as well have sent out pamphlets if anyone dare touch her.

"Nesryn... you and Eric, how'd you meet?" The fairy chuckled at Sookie's intrigue in their relationship.
"It was 1745 in Inverness, Scotland when Eric and Godric came upon me bathing in a river. They chased me down and told me they had been sent to protect me from a vampire I had fallen in love with 410 years prior who's name was Lincoln O'Dare. He was 2000 year old Irish vampire, an aristocrat who cut off my wings to regain the power he had lost. 410 years pass and two very old vampires turn up on my doorstep. Eric and I fall in love and we kill Lincoln together... not without some casualties." She thought back to Lennox, the alpha all had respected without question. "Eric got staked through the heart so I traded my life for his with the song I use to bring flowers back to life. I was given a second chance at life because of my sacrifice." Sookie and Alcide were both taken aback.

"I met Debbie in a bar."

"Yeah I met Bill in a bar."

They all laughed awkwardly in unison.

"Well, we all have our stories." She gazed out the window. "Tell us about Debbie... you said she was quote 'banging their leader'." Nesryn said and Alcide sighed, leaning toward the window.
"She was fucking him while we were engaged... his names Cooter."
"HA... what?!" I exclaimed and Alcide looked back at me. "Sorry but his names Cooter, that's what the kids in the playground tell you you'll get when you kiss someone."
"Yeah Nesryn's right... I mean Debbie must have it bad."
"Imagine giving up you for someone named Cooter." She was still hung up on the name, Nesryn could barely imagine what was going through Debbie's mind. "I thought my name was weird but at least it's not... tragic."

"Yeah, well, doesn't matter what your name is, you can still steal the love of someone else's life."

We both looked away and realised that we probably shouldn't have been mocking of Debbie's new lover.
"I'm sorry, I was insensitive... but from my understanding it's her loss." Alcide nodded and when they finally approached the Mississippi sign, Nesryn lifted herself up from the seat a little. Her white bohemian dress rising up above her slightly bruised knees and Sookie pulled it down.
"We'll stay at my place, you girls can have the bed and I'll sleep on the couch." They thanked him and in that moment she decided not to mention her hidden agenda of tagging along with the telepath and a werewolf

"Okay, you go in and I'll take your cases in." They nodded and bounded our of the truck into the apartment.
"It's a beautiful apartment Alcide." He placed her case down onto the table and watched as she marvelled at the open plan apartment.
"Thanks, took me a hell of a while to get it." She nodded, rubbing her hands against each other.
"With no help from my husband." Alcide put his hand on his hip and motioned for her to stop.
"Hey, that's not your problem, it's my dads fault for getting mixed up with vamps anyway. Shoulda just stayed away from em."
"Well, after this, I shall promise that your fathers debt will be no more. I'll pay for it myself if need be. Eric may be devious and self righteous but he does tend to keep his word."
"I'll keep that in mind." He nodded and Nesryn placed her hand on his shoulder, suddenly being transported into a vision.

"Oh shit."