- 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 -

—❦—

1945: Germany

1945: Germany.

— "I KNOW THEY'RE HERE GODRIC." Eric said, growing to his maker.
"Wait!" Godric said as an American soldier walked into the cabin. They watched as he removed his coat for the female wolf before she jumped towards him and turned, biting him in his neck. The vampires jumped down, clad in German SS uniforms and watched as she was about to attack Eric. Godric sped to the dead soldiers gun and picked it up, using the sharp attachment on the end to pin her to the wall and force her to shift.

"I'm on your side you fools!" She screamed, attempting to remove the impalement in her right arm. Eric stepped forward, a knife of his own in his hand and fangs bearing wildly. He bought her hair back and revealed the same brand on her collar bone.
"No, you're not." His German was rough with anger before he stabbed her other arm.
"Who is your master?!" Godric watched as his progeny tortured her and felt something of terror at the man he had created. "Who is your master?!" He repeated and she turned to face him.

"Give me your blood and I'll tell you."

Eric looked down at the ground before gazing over at Godric.
"Eric, blood is sacred." He said but Eric refused to give up so he bit into his wrist ferociously and locted it to her mouth. He watched as she drunk violently before tearing his arm away. Blood dripped from lips.
"Where is your master?" He asked more calmly and she smiled.

"He is one of you."

She suddenly growled and jumped on Eric, ripping the dagger from her arm and raising it above her head before Godric sped in and snapped her neck.
"A vampire is never at the mercy of his emotions... he dominates them."

Present.

"You and Godric were in the SS?!" Sookie exclaimed, rather surprised by their siding with the Germans.
"We were only ever there for our own purposes, the politics were of little meaning to us." Sookie looked at Nesryn and she could only stare at the floor.
"The werewolf said something about Jackson, maybe that's who's taken Bill!" She asked and Eric shook his head, Nesryn knew what was going on here.
"Jackson is the place... Mississippi."
Eric said and Sookie stood, picking up the shotgun.
"Then we've gotta get there."

"That's Edgington." The fae said to her husband and he nodded.
"You're not going anywhere." He said and stood to walk to Nesryn and took her hand. "It's dangerous, Edgington's a mad man."
"It's always dangerous Eric." She raised her hand to his face and wiped the corner of his mouth where a stain of blood remained.
"Well I'm going, with or without your blessing." Eric rolled his eyes and Nesryn tilted her head before a spark of an idea came into her head.
"Alcide." She muttered and Eric looked down before turning to Sookie.
"Stay here Sookie, you don't want to get too involved in this one." He finished, leaving Sookie with questions as he grabbed his wife and sped back to Fangtasia.

Upon entering it was dead silent before they head Pam yell for help. Nesryn looked at Eric and nodded and he sped down into the basement, Nesryn following close behind. She hurried down the stone area to find Pam chained up by the magister with his silver tipped cane drawing an incision down the centre of her chest.
"What is the meaning of this?" Eric said and the man in question turned to Eric vicious expression.
"I want results Mr Northman and I know you know who has been supplying the vampire blood... and you're going to tell me. Or..." he placed pulled the silver tip off with his gloved hand and revealed a wooden stake. I looked up at Eric in fear and he gently pulled me behind him.

"Who is it Mr Northman?" Nesryn flinched into Eric's broad back as she heard Pam scream from more silver burns. Eric stepped toward before Pam yelled loudly in pain.
"It was Bill Compton!" She said in a gentle voice while she cried from the pain of the silver.
"It's true he's gone missing." Eric backed up her statement. "I'm gathering evidence against him."

"Three days Mr Northman, three days for you to bring Bill Compton to me... or I kill your progeny." Nesryn gripped Eric's wrist as she look through the loop of his arm from his hand being on his hip.
"Results Mr Northman, that's what I want." Eric nodded before the magister slashed Pam's stomach with the silver.

"Stop!" Nesryn screamed, atumbling forward, tears in her eyes. "Take me instead, please just stop." The magister chuckled before stepping forward about but Eric instantly places his hand on his chest to stop him getting any closer.
"Nesryn no! It's fine, I'll be fine." shook a little as Pam attempted to reassure her but Eric quickly intervened.
"You will get your results magister." He glared sown at the smaller man before glancing at Pam who nodded a little before he picked up Nesryn and sped them upstairs.

"Are you insane?" He said, stroking her face with her hands on his waist.
"I couldn't bear it." She said and hit Eric's chest lightly. Her shining eyes were like leaky taps recently and Eric had no idea how to fix her. So he did what he felt usually helped, he held her. "What are we gonna do?"
"I'm going to go to Mississippi... there I will speak to Russell Edgington and see if we can negotiate a way for us to help him and him to help us."
"There's always a price with him Eric. What if we aren't prepared to pay it?"
"Then we improvise." Nesryn rolled her eyes and Eric took her face in his hands, stroking her rosy cheeks with his thumbs.

"You're going to stay here, you said you need to talk to Alcide. Go to Sookie's tomorrow morning, I'll send him there to protect her. It'll give me some comfort you not being alone here with... him as well." Nesryn looked down and nodded.
"Will you promise to be careful?"
"I promise." She ran her hands down from his face to the necklace he wore that he took straight from her neck.
"You better be... I'll kill you if you die." She said in between voice breaks and they both chuckled.
"I know you will, that's why I'm not going to." She smiled and he gently leant down to meet her lips, once he pulled away her eyes stayed shut for a moment, keeping the memory of his lips in case they didn't meet for a long length of time.

"Be safe."

"I always am."