one final sleep || peikos x dying!reader

"No, no you can't. Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. When I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you, and I... and I'm home. Please... I don't want that to go away. It's the loneliness, I can't take it, and I only know one way to turn it off."

- Finding Dory/Nemo.

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

3RD Person View

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

As Peikos held the weak female in her arms, she felt tears fall down her cheeks. Her mask was lifted up a bit, revealing her mouth. Her mask was lifted to the side as she held the body of her loved one close to her.

"[y/n], please, don't leave me alone.." She held [y/n] close as she coughed up more of the toxic virus. Even though Peiko's mask left her mouth open, and was breathing in the air that was intoxicated with the viruses and diseases, she was immune to it. She was the one who created it in the first place, how would she be hurt from her own creation?

"I-I'm so-sorry love..." The girl's voice was soft and passionate, though every word that sprouted off her small body hit Peikos too harshly. 

[y/n]'s hand reached Peikos's cheek as she happily smiled at the touch of Peikos's soft but ragged skin. The infection really took a toll on the masked girl's face, no wonder why she wears it. 

"Please, your the only one I have..." She felt those words fall onto her pitful heart as it started to break. 

[y/n] didn't like seeing Peikos cry, nor be sad at the situation she had been placed in.

"I shouldn't have opened it..." Peikos had then spoken, only to touch the fragile hand of her lover. [y/n] used as much strength as possible, pushing herself. Her small plump lips met her lovers.

She pressed herself against her's as Peikos helped her lover be able to kiss her back. It was a short and passionate kiss, enough to stop Peikos's from crying, but it didn't last long. [y/n] then suddenly left her's as she then fell into a deep sleep.

As Peikos calmly rocked back and forth of [y/n]'s lifeless body, she couldn't think straight. Looking up, rain falling as she calmly cried loudly, enough to hear how much her heart broke. 

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

As Macabre continued to dig the grave of [y/n]'s, allzttrz rubbed her shoulder. Not giving any more strength, her body moved lifelessly as allzttrz started to rub on her shoulder.

"C-C'mon Peikos... I-it's alright-"

"Every time you say 'It's Alright,' you remind me of her. "Peikos's spat at allzttrz, hatred traced over her tone of voice. Macabre then finally finished, only to take the shovel.

"There's your dead girlfriend..."  Macabre calmly growled as he stared at Peikos who gave no eye contact whatsoever. 

"Are you gonna say thank you or?..." Macabre questioned, but Peikos did not speak.

"Just... go Macabre_Day. Thank you though." Allzttrz happily waved him off as he looked up at her and nodded. He then walked off and opened the menu to teleport him back to his residence. Allzttrz then looked down at the shorter girl beside her, realizing she had disappeared. She panicked as she looked around, only to see her laying on the ground beside the grave. 

Allzttrz sighed sympathetically as she walked towards her. She took off her jacket and put it on Peikos. 

"I better get going, or else the others will become more worried. You know how sensitive they are when I'm hanging out with a myth, or well, several other myths..." Allzttrz mumbled as Peikos just nodded a small yes.

"Alright." She said blandly, no emotion at all.

Allzttrz stared at the small female myth as she just stared at the stars behind her mask. Without a single goodbye, she opened up her menu and left for her world. 

Peikos laid next to his now-deceased girlfriend, staring up at the stars as she tried to hold back tears. Hugging the jacket she was given, she smiled pathetically. 

"I've been so weak since you were gone... I even forced all these unknown myths to attend the funeral. They never knew who I was personally, or even you. Yet, they seemed to have come to the funeral..." Peikos had spoken, not noticing the two males apart of the Day's Union standing behind the tree. 

"heh..."

"You shouldn't doubt yourself." A sweet little voice said as Peikos looked to her side. [y/n] stood there, her hand underneath her head as she was laying down on her side. Her [h/c] and [e/c] pupils stared into Peikos's covered blank ones. Tears ran down cheeks underneath the mask as she smiled back at her.

"You should move on, I'll always be there, you know." She spoke softly to her girlfriend as Peikos happily nodded.

"You must rest love, get your shut-eye." Peikos smiled and nodded softly as she then closed her eyes. 

Blankets and pillows were placed on the fragile girl as the two male days union left back to their residence.