prom dress || sorrowful_day x reader

Yeah, this is kind of for me since I can't get over the toxic friends I have at school plus prom is something I missed for some reason, and not only for my surgery. I was excited; I just wasn't ready when I overheard someone liking me and getting ready to confess. (^///^)(^///^) anyways, stay safe guys during this pandemic ;w;

this is also a masqueraze x daughter!reader (no pedophilia or anything, just family appreciation.) oneshot too since our sorrowful bby needs love broskis.

chapter text:

✿ bold and italics - lyrics of the song that you can read through

✿ italics - thoughts, and A/N at the start of the chapter

✿ bold - lyrics of the song

✿ no font text - writing/story

Sorrowful_Day and [Y/N]'s text won't have the bold or italic text on them due to them having another purpose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The creamy sheets of the silk dress slipped onto her shoulders, peppering her body with soft, sensual kisses. Like a lover, it seduced the senses and conveyed with utmost skill the art of pleasing. 

I'm nearing the end of my fourth year.

A round, high collar made of silk-like materials headed the ankle-length robe. She walked as lightly as an acrobat.

I feel like I've been lacking, crying too many tears

The mask she wore to cover her most valuable features was granted with pearls and feathers from swans and other elegant birds and places.

Everyone seemed to say it was so great

Beads, real pearls glued near the string, mainly given from Masqueraze. 

But did I miss out, was it a huge mistake?

"You look fine, don't worry." Her father grabbed her hand and lightly rubbed it in reassurance. 

I can't help the fact I like to be alone

Holding the small necklace that had [Y/N]'s initials on it, it sparkled as small shards of diamonds coated it. She smiled weakly.

It might sound kinda sad, but that's just what I seem to know.

Hugging her elbows, she entered the ballroom. Myths of all kinda surrounded her as Masqueraze waved her off to go look around.

I tend to handle things usually by myself

As my pearl coated dress tugged at the ground, I proudly walked, but nervously walked towards the tables.

And I can't ever seem to try and ask for help.

Tears started to prick as I could hear the laughter die down, everything was still and quiet.