photos || great_day & [Y/N]

What does the & mean? It's means it isn't a lovey Dovey story.

Here in this oneshot, your the daughter of Great and is going to take a picture with the younger versions of the days union (before their appearance now)

Enjoy the oneshot!

————————————————————

Holding onto your big brothers hand, you smiled happily as you adjusted your Valkyrie Helm that was gifted from your-now-dead-parents.
The helm was polished, and its beautiful colours sparkled in the sun of the world as the rest were all glowing with pride. Smirking as you plopped it onto your head, your [Fluffy/poofy/straight/curled/etc] hair flying around befor landing back into place, some strands of [H/C] landing in front of your face. Using all your last few brain cells, you blew the stands away by the air being pushed towards it, but all the force didn't move the strand of hair.

"[OPERATIVE] [adjective]-"

"Please, call me [Y/N] Realistic." You Said as turned to face one of the Operatives, Realistic_Day. He was one of your friends, and he was very nice to be exact.

"Well then, [Y-Y/N]" He stuttered as he cleated his throat, adjusting his suit before looking down.

"Are you ready for the photo shoot?" He asked, looking up to face you.

"I'm always ready, Realistic. When am I not?" You happily smiled and skipped pass him, opening the door to be introduced to the other operatives.

Sympathetic_Day was the first ever female operative before you, and you always counted her as your best of best-friends.

"You ready to go girl?" Sympathetic giggles as she walked to you quickly as the operatives continued to chat. You nodded and gripped her hand.

"Do you know where Great is?" She asked as Sympathetic pointed to the outside of the room. Nodding you raced yourself pass multiple operatives you knew and didn't before finally reaching the door. Opening it silently, it revealed the blonde grassy ground, snow still underneath the strands of grass as you walked pass the harsh wind.

Great stood at the edge, staring below at the small town they had created as he stared out.

"Big bro!" You yelled as you ran towards him, making him turn around as you gripped him, hugging him.

"What do you need?" He said with a rough tone, cracks emitting out of his left/right eye as he stared at you.

"Photos are gonna start soon, are you gonna come and join in?" You asked him as you watched him turn around, his hands held together as they stood behind his back, straightening up as you just stared. No answer came from him as you groaned.

"I'll come soon." Great yelled out loud as you jumped in happiness.

"Great! I'll see you there then!" You happily ran off to the photo shoot stadium.

He watched you ran off into the distance as you closed the door, the wind brushing his soft white fluffy hair as he blinked slowly.

"I'll see you there too..." He mumbled before turning around and taking one final step.

...

...

"Great."

Radiant growled as he slammed his hand on the desk Great sat at. Great turned up to face him as Radiant stared at him, his eyes precisely stared at the photograph he held. His gaze softened as he just crumbled.

"I understand that you miss your sister, I understand that, but right now, we need to worry about other things.." Radiant mumbled as Great just sighed and got up from his chair that sat by the desk.

Radiant watched as he walked off.

"Don't let me speak about my sister ever again," Great then walked towards Radiant and slapped him. He yelped in pain as Radiant held his cheek.

"I'm going to sleep, get onto your patrol." Great then said as he placed the photograph back up on the shelf.

"I love you, big bro." It said below the photograph.

"Where are you.."