breathe || horrid_night x hanahaki! reader

gotta give love to some horrid night becuz i find him an interesting asset in the days union.

i cant spell for anything here so be wary of my teRrIbLe WRitinG skIllS

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gripping the table hinges, you coughed intensely as black flower petals with little black and purple blood coated bits of it. Tears of purple fell from your eye sockets as you tried to breathe, but of course, having no success in doing so. Ever since Horrid confessed his love to Great.

 (okay dont attack me i dont know who to ship horrid with man and great x horrid is the only known ship i could find in go-ga-loo search. yes)

Tears of sadness, displeasure, and discomfort spewed out it's emotions everywhere. Self-awareness and your self-esteem fell from high levels, reaching the highest peak. You wore and wore more clothes to cover your body, thinking people would judge.

The more stares you got from the [NIGHT CIVILIANS] and [TEST SUBJECTS] horrified you at the most. The stares felt like they were placing eyes on your back, making them stay there forever.

You hugged the sides of your stomach as you cried harshly. Though there was many other ways to get rid of the hanahaki, one of them costed your entire life. 

Have the surgery, but have no emotions and no memories. Though you didn't have the thought of it, the flowers growing in your lungs were struck with piecing pain with the thorns growing in them. 

Vomitting more, this time you were triggered as you gagged out a much larger object that grew. It was long, thick, but cold and tugged to your inner skin of your throat. Finally coughing it out, a large and thin Tulip 'Queen of Night' flower. You were horrified to say the least, never have you seen such a dark and mysterious, but rare and beautiful flower before.

Knowing this is the types of legendary flowers Horrid night, you wanted to give it to him, but you couldn't.

How could you give it to him, when you know he'll regret?

"It's best if I just... do the surgery." She finally mumbled as she tried to walk forward, but failed as she felt her entire body fall to the wooden floor. tears continued to fall, feeling the inner walls of her lungs finally fill up with the last living thing clogging up her breathing space.

In tiredness, she shut her eyes.