dont leave me || uleanra x reader

angst oooo my favorite ;)))
I also did something on my shout thingy on my profile to where you can find my Instagram and Twitter. Though, if you DM me on Twitter, you have a high chance of me not replying to that message, so try Instagram instead (more of a higher chance to me saying hello)

Onto the story ;)))

————————————————————

As Ulearna cried harshly, he tried to hold his stab wound within his stomach that was slashed open. Tears fell from his red cheeks as he did so, the pain agonizing as he grunted to the pain as his finger softly touched the surface of the wound.

Coughing up blood as it dropped onto the Christmas lights strangled across his head, he almost choked to death when Alone came down to kill him... no murder him out of anger and stress.

Too much was happening at one point, to where he would have a panic attack and spin around crazily.
He couldn't do so anymore.

His abdomen was revealed to bugs, grass, and other creatures that roamed the catacombs to eat him.
If he weren't so foolish, he would've made it out alive currently, or even being able to escape Alone's grasp on such an event.

Press F for respect wasn't even available; no one was there to do so and pray he will live good in the next life awaiting him.

Laying on the floor, tiredness had swept over him. He was so... cold but then it became warm. The pain that overwhelmed him disappeared shortly as he removed his hand from it. 
Blood coated his fingers as he turned to look at them.
Breathing heavily in pain, he smiled sheepishly.
He couldn't even confess to [Y/N] in time. How could he be so foolish? He was so late that anyone could confess to her. Would that be the reason why Alone killed him? That he wanted her to love him instead?

Too many questions occupied his brain. It's no time to think now. It was time to sleep, and it was time to rest.

Closing his eyes, he finally cried one
Last
Time.

...

"Uleanra." 
"Uleanra..."
"Uleanra!"
"ULEANRA!!"

Bursting open, he opened his eyes to reveal a crying girl. Her messy [H/C] locks were down, no longer in the hairstyle he saw her in before. Tears cried there way through her passionate [E/C] eyes. They glistened as they stare into Uleanra's ones.

Shifting a small and croaky laugh, he smiled.

"H-Hey.." Uleanra rose a hand as he could feel himself drifting away by a millisecond.

"Don't leave me, please..." she pleaded as she tried to grasp his hand, but accidentally made it dust away. Coughing was the only thing Uleanra could do now, as well as smile and cry as he faded away.
"Please..." she pleaded.

"Please, dont leave me..." She whispered. Uleanra giggled slowly before he finally was on his last piece.

"I'm sorry..."

​​​​​​​